Find
Notify
Tools

SOME NEW PHOTOS
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
I can finally see your photos!
Thanks!

Ski+3
Whitefish, MT

Posts: 851 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Exceptional blackbuck.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Non guiding but everyday in the fields patrolling ,saw so many ducks and partriges ,many big game too .We are organizing daily patrols because some natives try to take advantage of quarantine and steal cows or poach .
Cheers Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am hoping things will open up soon. I had heard September, but it is still very fluid. I started searching for flights and nothing appears. The first flights I could find were more than any BC seat.

Here's hoping it opens soon and safely. I know my birdboy buddies have had to downgrade from Quilmes to Brahma! Jaja.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:

That tree is an Aussie Eucalyptus,great to see in your country.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Yes ,there are huge woods of eucaliptus over here ,many many picazurro and patagonic pidgeons nest on them .Very tasty pidgdeons.
Cheers Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
And when properly dry it is fantastic wood to cook on the fire.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002