Find
Notify
Tools

dr ROD JANZ VISITED US AGAIN .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We have the pleasure to hunt again with Rod Janz -rjanz- and his family .Rod is a famous international hunter from Edomonton Canada ,and its an honour that he choose us year after year .This time he collected waterfowl ,doves parakeets,pidgeons buffalo and another species .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
5 shots 375hyh 4 shotgs of garrets solids 4570 loaded to maximun tolerances and he charged.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Ron you have helped my family a lot. Thank you for trusting in us again .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like BIG fun!!!!!

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
A great Hunt, congratulations to all !!! Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WE DID IT AGAIN the secret is to guide each hunter at a time ALL the staff guiding each hunter . Wink

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I just would like to say what an amazing hunt. Everything was exceptional.. There was many many ducks and cranes. I have never been on a duck hunt like this. Hundreds of birds. A great hunt for the buffalo and Capibara. My wife was treated exceptionally. What a great time for my family. Flavia what an excellent cook. I understand why you Juan are getting fat.
Thanks for everything. All your guides work very hard. You have a great staff. I look forward to coming back again hopefully we will be able to in a couple of years.
Rod
Rod

Posts: 14 | Location: AB | Registered: 12 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rod i hear about the buffalo taken 5 shots of 375hyh it was a huge beast of 1200kilos i believe in this cases the only manner to stop it is neurological damage .I use a cz375 open sigthed too ,and on one buffalo i use a 416rigby of guillermo amestoy with good results .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote