THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Anyone KnowsThis Man??
 Login/Join
 
Administrator
posted
 
Posts: 51631 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
SCI "hunter of the year" winner?
 
Posts: 816 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Plenty of LIBERALS on that page?


Golf is for people that don't know how to Hunt and Fish.
The Al-Bino Vest

http://www.huntfishnw.com
 
Posts: 2190 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Strange story


Yup, I know him. Still the details are not quite clear. Will report back.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com
 
Posts: 737 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Is taxidermy illegal in Argentina?

It says that the mountain lions are protected but it looks like they are making a huge deal over the African trophies.


Frank



"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

 
Posts: 11768 | Location: Bakersfield CA. USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustavo:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Strange story


Yup, I know him. Still the details are not quite clear. Will report back.


Taxidermy is 100% legal down here as well as exporting the trophies of all huntable species found.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com
 
Posts: 737 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustavo:

Taxidermy is 100% legal down here as well as exporting the trophies of all huntable species found.


Thanks, the article made such a big deal about the tusks and other mounts and had all the taxidermy out on the lawn, I thought that there was a problem with owning them.


Frank



"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

 
Posts: 11768 | Location: Bakersfield CA. USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Oh, I thought that was California for a minute.....

One reason I won;t move there. Can't take my cougar mount nor my elephant tusks. What libtards.


"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.
 
Posts: 2592 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I know him more than 40 years in the industry ,puma hunting not only is legal in some provinces but ,the goverment pay to hunt pumas in Rio Negro Province for example .Taxidermy ,is legal ,the elephant was legal ....just some greenies making noise .


www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-
 
Posts: 6330 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with Jorge's company, met him and stayed in his home. I recognize his trophy room from these photos.

It is impossible to tell from this story what is even being alleged here. I find this very confusing and wish Jorge Godspeed and good luck with these troubles.


Mike

An ounce of experience is worth a pound of theory.
 
Posts: 10763 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He pissed some local off, possibly the judge.


xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
 
Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Post the followup's as it comes in.
This is of interest to many of us.

George


"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV, RMEF

George L. Dwight
 
Posts: 4648 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
Hey, the man had 3 thousand shotgun shells at three different properties. He was obviously trying to start a revolution! Good thing he did not have a 22lr, they could have really gotten hysterical!


DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.
 
Posts: 2086 | Location: Houston, TX. | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I believe anthing happened everything is solved hes hunting currently .


www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-
 
Posts: 6330 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It does seem like they have a problem with the taxidermy of legally hunted animals, african species. If pumas are illegal, etc. then that is his problem and nothing else.
 
Posts: 813 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
The British news media cannot be believed where any form of hunting is concerned, and the USA media is not far behind them with just plain false reporting!

...……………...………………………….. homer


....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

 
Posts: 14433 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys,

My name is Federico from Caza & Safaris Argentina, i work for Jorge Noya as Hunting consultant and Asistance
The police enter to the lodge to confiscate the trophies. I want to let everybody know, than they returned everything to us.
It was everything ok, nowadays we are against the goverment due the difamation and obloguy.
 
Posts: 27 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Juan, thank you for your support. It was a nightmare. As you said, it's was some greenies goverment sector that confiscated the stuff without any information about trophies when they was hunted and where. They asked how and where jorge hunted a elephant in Buenos Aires Province Confused haha.

quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
I know him more than 40 years in the industry ,puma hunting not only is legal in some provinces but ,the goverment pay to hunt pumas in Rio Negro Province for example .Taxidermy ,is legal ,the elephant was legal ....just some greenies making noise .
 
Posts: 27 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I never knew the level of stupidity of government workers until working for the prison system for 20 years. It was truly the Level that was hard to take. And it didn't help that I would up and say something upon seeing the silliness going on. I was never politically correct. But it seemed that "politically correct" is government's way of making you comply. CONTROL! Never give up. Be Well, Packy.
 
Posts: 1772 | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caza & Safaris:
Hi Juan, thank you for your support. It was a nightmare. As you said, it's was some greenies goverment sector that confiscated the stuff without any information about trophies when they was hunted and where. They asked how and where jorge hunted a elephant in Buenos Aires Province Confused haha.

quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
I know him more than 40 years in the industry ,puma hunting not only is legal in some provinces but ,the goverment pay to hunt pumas in Rio Negro Province for example .Taxidermy ,is legal ,the elephant was legal ....just some greenies making noise .


Jaja Fede. I thought my government was crazy until I started spending almost half my time in Argentina. I was hoping Macri could change things, but he was still dealing with Peronista Congress. I’m scared to see what CFK and her people do to my beloved Argentina this time. At least Macri made his money in business and not stealing from the people.

Salud y chau.


I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS
 
Posts: 2723 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's incredible, day by day they get worst, here you have people working on the goverment without knowing nothing, only because they are family. This happen a lot with all the kichneristas (the
political group of our president and vice president) horse

quote:
Originally posted by packrattusnongratus:
I never knew the level of stupidity of government workers until working for the prison system for 20 years. It was truly the Level that was hard to take. And it didn't help that I would up and say something upon seeing the silliness going on. I was never politically correct. But it seemed that "politically correct" is government's way of making you comply. CONTROL! Never give up. Be Well, Packy.
 
Posts: 27 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think than it's impossible to change something in Argentina, everybody wants everything free without working so once you got a big part of Argentina thinking that, you can't win if you make people work to have money coffee

quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
quote:
Originally posted by Caza & Safaris:
Hi Juan, thank you for your support. It was a nightmare. As you said, it's was some greenies goverment sector that confiscated the stuff without any information about trophies when they was hunted and where. They asked how and where jorge hunted a elephant in Buenos Aires Province Confused haha.

quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
I know him more than 40 years in the industry ,puma hunting not only is legal in some provinces but ,the goverment pay to hunt pumas in Rio Negro Province for example .Taxidermy ,is legal ,the elephant was legal ....just some greenies making noise .


Jaja Fede. I thought my government was crazy until I started spending almost half my time in Argentina. I was hoping Macri could change things, but he was still dealing with Peronista Congress. I’m scared to see what CFK and her people do to my beloved Argentina this time. At least Macri made his money in business and not stealing from the people.

Salud y chau.
 
Posts: 27 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caza & Safaris:
I think than it's impossible to change something in Argentina, everybody wants everything free without working so once you got a big part of Argentina thinking that, you can't win if you make people work to have money coffee

quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
quote:
Originally posted by Caza & Safaris:
Hi Juan, thank you for your support. It was a nightmare. As you said, it's was some greenies goverment sector that confiscated the stuff without any information about trophies when they was hunted and where. They asked how and where jorge hunted a elephant in Buenos Aires Province Confused haha.

quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
I know him more than 40 years in the industry ,puma hunting not only is legal in some provinces but ,the goverment pay to hunt pumas in Rio Negro Province for example .Taxidermy ,is legal ,the elephant was legal ....just some greenies making noise .


Jaja Fede. I thought my government was crazy until I started spending almost half my time in Argentina. I was hoping Macri could change things, but he was still dealing with Peronista Congress. I’m scared to see what CFK and her people do to my beloved Argentina this time. At least Macri made his money in business and not stealing from the people.

Salud y chau.


It is amazing the people who don’t work, but are ok with it. They are perfect voters for those that steal.


I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS
 
Posts: 2723 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
  Powered by Social Strata  
 


Copyright December 1997-2020 Accuratereloading.com


Visit our on-line store for AR Memorabilia