New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corvette or Supra?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Which would you buy? The all new 2020 Toyota Supra or the 2020 mid-engine Corvette? I'm stumped.

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tough decision. I don't have room in my garage so I'm relieved from that problem.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zero debate. Cruise the Corvette Forum and see the guys who got their Supra deposits back once the C8 was revealed. The Supra is nothing but a rebadged BMW.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would vote the Corvette. Not necessarily the C8 until I have a chance to see if I fit in it. I have an '08 base and an '09 ZR1 and love them. fun cars to drive.

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1097 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Corvette dealers are very motivated to sell their in-stock 2019's figuring they will be tough to move once the 2020's hit the showroom. Some good deals are there if someone wants a new 2019.

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
Corvette - if you need justification, you just have not seen the C8 - discussion neither required nor desired

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by subsailor74:
Corvette - if you need justification, you just have not seen the C8 - discussion neither required nor desired

You need a c8.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who wants to be seen in a Toyota? Especially by that good looking redhead down the block. End of discussion

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Why is this even a question?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Corvette or what? :-)

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Kobe:
Who wants to be seen in a Toyota? Especially by that good looking redhead down the block. End of discussion

tu2

Posts: 41767 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

If your car is all you got, you need help.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Corvette or Toyota?
Seriously?

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The C8 three years from now, maybe more...

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
No and no. Supra, hell to the no.
Sit in the drivers seat and let it tell you if it feels right.

Needs a better color. But...…….
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH49n-4zuIc

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
I would not want either. Give me a Hellcat or Demon instead.

Posts: 5697 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote