Tools

1968 Baracuda
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
NC

URL signature expired

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5077 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice. My 70 Dart.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boxhead:
Nice. My 70 Dart.

That car is so clean!!

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
My son brought his out tonight; it is a very sweet ride. Great paint job as well. He said, "This is really no chick magnet as the girls are kinda Ho-hum, but older guys really dig it." Makes sense, we guys have always had more interest in the muscle cars. He says in the last week he has had 3 people come up + offer him 12K cash. No dice. He said he might consider 15 but it is still new to him so he will probably wait + just enjoy it.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
My son brought his out tonight; it is a very sweet ride. Great paint job as well. He said, "This is really no chick magnet as the girls are kinda Ho-hum, but older guys really dig it." Makes sense, we guys have always had more interest in the muscle cars. He says in the last week he has had 3 people come up + offer him 12K cash. No dice. He said he might consider 15 but it is still new to him so he will probably wait + just enjoy it.

I tried to talk my old boss into buying a 1970s era muscle car. He lived two miles from the office and was driving some Porsche; while losing value everyday. My alternative would’ve increased in value and almost every douche in Dallas has a Porsche.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3427 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Marcus, I like that; "Every douche in Dallas has a Porsche". Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote