Notify
Tools

Edmund's dream
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-Gallic-vehicle.html

Now there's a collection ! dancing
Even a military truck to take him to Ukraine !

one of us
posted Hide Post
As I recollect Citroens, 40 years ago, had headlights that turned with the steering wheel. Now they are the latest innovation!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
perhaps the ugliest cars ever offered. You know they have to be ugly if no one in American would take a distributorship. Makes the Peugeot look almost stylish.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buck Naked
posted Hide Post
This is my dream.

This one who kills vampires too...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you need to see Elle McPherson...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buck Naked
posted Hide Post
You're right, I recently saw these pics she posted on her 50th birthday. Wow!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/ce...3873085#.U-mErWMvkYY

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
As I recollect Citroens, 40 years ago, had headlights that turned with the steering wheel. Now they are the latest innovation!
Peter.

There were cars in the '20s & '30s with pivoting lights. Not even a new idea for Citroen.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Huvius, if there were then I suspect that they were not very widespread. The Citroen with the pivoting headlights and hydralic suspension was pretty widespread. Which cars had these?
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
1948 Tucker.

Pretty advanced design concepts in the safety area. With only a few dozen ever hitting the road that might not count, but it was enough for getting them into the Grand Nationals. I don't think anyone ever finished in one. May not have even qualified.

Posts: 1646 | Location: Euless, TX | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
Huvius, if there were then I suspect that they were not very widespread. The Citroen with the pivoting headlights and hydralic suspension was pretty widespread. Which cars had these?
Peter

True, they were mostly trippe lights such as on the '31 Cadillac or this Packard but I do recall some cars with angling lights farther out alongside the grille.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote