New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Fun While It Lasted Moment
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Made it 10 whole minutes before ooooops...

http://www.newser.com/story/22...red.html?intcmp=hpdm

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
It wasn't me .... Smiler

Posts: 7162 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
The problem is any idiot can floor it and drive straight.

I took the traction control off my Ferrari the day it was delivered. Never again. I never took it off afterwards on it or on my Vanquish, my 911 or anything else.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FMC:
The problem is any idiot can floor it and drive straight.

I took the traction control off my Ferrari the day it was delivered. Never again. I never took it off afterwards on it or on my Vanquish, my 911 or anything else.

Yup, unless you practice a lot on a track without it, its probably not smart....

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me and Jack Daniels though it would be a great idea to turn it off on my supercharged LS3 Camaro, NEVER AGAIN!!

Posts: 117 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 19 April 2014Reply With Quote