THE ACCURATE RELOADING CLASSIC AND SPORTS CAR FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classic And Sports Cars    Jeep Confirms Trackhawk 0-60 in 3.5 Seconds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeep Confirms Trackhawk 0-60 in 3.5 Seconds
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
OK now I'm really interested...

popcorn

http://www.automotiveaddicts.c...0-mph-in-3-5-seconds

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
It's not exactly what I would choose for driving offroad. I guess that makes it competitive for the soccer mom SUV crowd.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't want to take a Lamborghini Aventador or a Z06 Vett off roading either but for a semi-practical road warrior it's pretty impressive on paper. I am sure that Porsche, Mercedes and BMW just took a moment of pause as well.

Plus would be a little fun to dust a Charger Hellcat or Mustang or Porsche or BMW.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
$80,000 to over 6 figures, BEFORE the dealerships start marking them up? For a Jeep?

They evidently didn't learn from the recent mismatch of the new Viper prices to their target market. The target market considers the Viper a great car at $80,000. At $130,000 ... not so much as you start getting into true exotics at that price.

Wonder what the target market for Jeeps are willing to pay?

Yeah, lots of luck with that! lol

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
I agree with Todd. That's a hard sell.

Posts: 2328 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My '84 Ford Bronco II was $1,700 with new engine and $4,000 to replace everything else. Think I'll just keep it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Fiat Jeep? Not me!

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, it's still a Daimler Benz Jeep from an engineering POV. The 2017 will be the first Fiat platform. Remains to be seen what that will bring.