THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Baseball    The Blue Jays are comin' to gitcha'
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Blue Jays are comin' to gitcha'
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am here to tell ya' that the Blue Jays are goin' to the playoffs this year. Git ready!
Your Canuck friend, Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I went to see them at the Big O when they played the Red Sox two weeks ago.I had not been there since Rick Monday ended our hopes in Oct. of 1981.It sure brought back memories and made me wish for the return of a ball club in MTL.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shootaway, I too think there should be a team/club in MTL. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It looks like I had it all wrong about the Blue jays! Brian