THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Encore Barrel Manufacters who is better

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Encore Barrel Manufacters who is better
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
What is better Match Grade Arms, SSK, Bulberry or EABCo?

Price difference is substantial.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Better" may lie in the eyes of the beholder. I have barrels from MGM, SSK, and Bullberry -- all of which are very accurate. I would not hesitate to order a barrel from any of these three.

Best of Hunting,
Mark Hampton

Posts: 126 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 27 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All are good and may or may not be better than a similar factory barrel. SSK is probably the fastest turnaround and the most expensive of that group if that makes you think they are better. I have a mix of barrels from many different makers and don't have any complaints about any of them. Which one makes what you want most?

Posts: 815 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have had real good luck with the MGM barrels

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have at least a dozen from Gary Reeder and am very satisfied with them. Only one from SSK, in 6.5 JDJ and it is outstanding.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote