THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
The AR Photo Selection
 Login/Join
 
Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are going to add photo albums to AR, and hope to include lots of photos which we hope you will enjoy.

AFRICA

1. Elephants Selection One

2. Elephants Selection Two

3. Buffalos Selection One

4. Buffalo Selection Two

5. Buffalo Selection Three

6. Masai

7. Masai Land

8. The Roy And Rene Vincent Selection One



HUNTING


1. Zimbabwe 99


2. Zimbabwe 2000 Selection One

3. Zimbabwe 2000 Selection Two

4. Zimbabwe 2000 Selection Three

5. Zimbabwe 2000 Selection Four


6. South Africa 2000 Selection One

7. South Africa 2000 Selection Two


8. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection One

9. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection Two

10. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection Three

11. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection Four

12. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection Five


13. South Africa 2002 Selection One

14. South Africa 2002 Selection Two

15. South Africa 2002 Selection Three

16. South Africa 2002 Selection Four


17. Tanzania 2003 Selection One

18. Tanzania 2003 Selection Two

19. Tanzania 2003 Selection Three

20. Tanzania 2003 Selection Four


21. Tanzania 2004 Selection One

22. Tanzania 2004 Selection Two

23. Tanzania 2004 Selection Three

24. Tanzania 2004 Selection Four

25. Tanzania 2004 Selection Five

26. Tanzania 2004 Selection Six

27. Tanzania 2004 Selection Seven

28. Tanzania 2004 Selection Eight

29. Tanzania 2004 Selection Nine

THE REST OF THE WORLD

100. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection One

101. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Two

102. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Three

103. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Four

104. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Five

105. Maldives, Fish, Manta Ray And Corals

105. Birds Of Sweden

106. A Visit To The Empty Quarter

107. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection One

108. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Two

109. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Three

110. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Four

111. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Five

112. Hiking In Zermatt, Switzerland, Part 1

113.Maldives, November 2011

114. Skiing In Chatel, France, Part 1

115. Skiing In Chatel, France, Part 2

116. Skiing In Chatel, France, Part 3

117. Soneva Fushi, Republic Of The Maldives, April 2012, Part I

118. Soneva Fushi, Republic Of The Maldives, April 2012, Part II

119. Soneva Fushi, Republic Of The Maldives, April 2012, Part III

120. Hiking In The Swiss-French Alps September 2012


121. A Visit To The Park Hyatt, Hadahaa, Republic Of The Maldives, February 2013

122. Diving In The Maldives, Part One, Park Hyatt, Hadahaa, Republic Of The Maldives, April, 2013

123. Diving In The Maldives, Part Two, Park Hyatt, Hadahaa, Republic Of The Maldives, April, 2013

124. Diving In The Maldives, Part Three, Park Hyatt, Hadahaa, Republic Of The Maldives, April, 2013

125. Diving In The Maldives, Part Four, Park Hyatt, Hadahaa, Republic Of The Maldives, April, 2013

126. Skiing In The French/Swiss Alps 2013


127. A Visit To Hossegor In France, 2015


128. A Visit To Verbier, Switzerland, December 2016


A Visit To BC, Canada March 2017


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
 
Posts: 54318 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Now this is what I call an upgrade! dancing

Wow, thanks once again Saeed. Smiler

Favorite shot Buff #6... Lonely places.






Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.
 
Posts: 3605 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
I was enjoying myself looking at the photos, right up until I got to the one of Walter performing some sort of bizarre cunnilingus on his rifle. That guy is, in a word, FREAKY!

Smiler


______________________

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.
 
Posts: 2886 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Did anyone notice that the description of the forum has a grammer error. It says "Photo We Would Like To Share With You." Shouldn't it say "Photos We Would Like To Share With You."


____________________________

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris
 
Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sevens:
Did anyone notice that the description of the forum has a grammer error. It says "Photo We Would Like To Share With You." Shouldn't it say "Photos We Would Like To Share With You."


Sorry about that.

English is such a funny language, sometimes I cannot make heads or tails with it.

I have corrected my mistake, and wasn't sure whether to use the America PHOTOS or the correct English PHOTOES.

I have known Walter for close to 30 years, and I am never sure of what he might come up with next!

In a moment of weakness, I let him use our CNC lathe. Within one hour, he had it broken!

The part he broke costs $5,200! And we have to get an engineer to fix it!

When he heard this, all he said was "You see what a valuable friend you have?"

One day I am going to let Roy do to him what he has always wanted to - use him for hyaena bait!


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
 
Posts: 54318 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I like the English version of the spelling and, yes, it is a funny language (I'd be lost without grammer and spell check). I've got some cousins from Botswana who came to study here in America. They had a hell of a time writing essays because their slight variations on spelling words (like color - colour) got them some major point deductions.

Cheers,


____________________________

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris
 
Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Sorry about that.

English is such a funny language, sometimes I cannot make heads or tails with it.




Perhaps this error is because sometimes our asses and our faces are indistinguishable?

Wink






Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.
 
Posts: 3605 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Wonderful photo galleries. So well laid out and they clearly illustrate the true spirit of safari. Thank you

308Sako, that is a great quip!
 
Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
Moderator
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
(I'd be lost without grammer and spell check).


Apparently so. Smiler Shouldn't that be 'grammar'? Razzer Wink

Just could not resist.

Cheers,
Canuck
 
Posts: 7111 | Location: Canadian Southern Rockies | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Great idea Saeed! I look forward to viewing the photos.
 
Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
awesome photos thank you for sharing!!! tr405
 
Posts: 207 | Location: new york | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
(I'd be lost without grammer and spell check).


Apparently so. Shouldn't that be 'grammar'?

Just could not resist.

Cheers,
Canuck


Thanks Canuck. I knew I'd make some sort of error. I've never bragged about my spelling skills (for obvious reasons).
lol


____________________________

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris
 
Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
Moderator
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
No prob. I know how it is....I recall one time where I waxed poetic about my 'acedemic' achievements in the cover letter of a resume. Yep, so smart I couldn't even spell academic correctly. Smiler

As one of my co-workers says.. "English write hard. Me brain hurt.".

Cheers,
Canuck
 
Posts: 7111 | Location: Canadian Southern Rockies | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great photos. Saeed, there's nothing wrong with your English! You write far more eloquently than several of my countrymen, who can't express themselves clearly in their own language let alone a foreign one!


the nut behind the butt
 
Posts: 135 | Location: Somerset | Registered: 15 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Saeed et al

Thank you, with te pictures posted here I will see what you saw, it will just not be embedded into my heart, as it is in yours.

I shared the link to the page with a friend and I thought his response was what most who "go" carry he rest of their lives.

With permission to post from JM Pugh . . . .

Back in the 80's I went on a few trips like in the photos but it was fishing in Central and South America instead of hunting in Africa. I'm
glad I spent the money to do it even though I could not really afford it. I doubt I ever get to go on a trip again as big as I did back then.
For someone who has never experienced that kind of trip the pics are a teaser. For someone who was there the pics can only bring back memories
that can't be explained. When I was in Belieze I used a strong sun block that smelled like coconuts. To this day (27 years later) the smell of coconuts (pie, shake, shampoo - whatever) reminds me of the trip _every_time I smell it and I feel a little happier for a while.



Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits


 
Posts: 3941 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Simply fantastic!

Am I seeing things or did one of those ele cows have a severed tail??

Best regards;
Brett
 
Posts: 1157 | Registered: 08 August 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Brett,

Yes, one of the nelephants had parts of its tail cut off.

I don't know how that might have happened.

I have some photos of an elephant with its trunk cut too. I will try to find it and post that as well.


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
 
Posts: 54318 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

That's really interesting. I'm sure you have read stories of ele shot in the head getting up and running off after having the tail cut off. Wonder if this was one of those...

Great stuff.

Best regards;
Brett
 
Posts: 1157 | Registered: 08 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
One day I am going to let Roy do to him what he has always wanted to - use him for hyaena bait!


Saeed,
Is it not customary to use as bait, something the hyenas would actually want?
 
Posts: 4150 | Location: Adirondack Mountains, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
New album has been added with underwater photos taken in the Maldives


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
 
Posts: 54318 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That would be grammatical error Wink, Al!

quote:
Originally posted by Sevens:
Did anyone notice that the description of the forum has a grammer error. It says "Photo We Would Like To Share With You." Shouldn't it say "Photos We Would Like To Share With You."
 
Posts: 523 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 18 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The pictures are superb. Thanks so much for your work on this forum. I get excited every time I see that big rifle with the fluted barrel.
 
Posts: 78 | Location: Hampton, VA | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
More pictures have been added for your enjoyment.


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
 
Posts: 54318 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 9145 | Location: Back in the Republic of Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
A number of photo collections have been added.


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
 
Posts: 54318 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
new member
Picture of Ivan Charoux
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,
Could you help me and teach me how to down load pictures?
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
A number of photo collections have been added.


Hi,
Your story really touched me. If you & your wife Clara would like to come Rusa deer hunting as my guess in Mauritius, please contact me on: vacancesaventures.ilemaurice@gmail.com
 
Posts: 13 | Location: Mauritius | Registered: 01 November 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are going to add photo albums to AR, and hope to include lots of photos which we hope you will enjoy.

AFRICA

1. Elephants Selection One

2. Elephants Selection Two

3. Buffalos Selection One

4. Buffalo Selection Two

5. Buffalo Selection Three

6. Masai

7. Masai Land

8. The Roy And Rene Vincent Selection One



HUNTING


1. Zimbabwe 99


2. Zimbabwe 2000 Selection One

3. Zimbabwe 2000 Selection Two

4. Zimbabwe 2000 Selection Three

5. Zimbabwe 2000 Selection Four


6. South Africa 2000 Selection One

7. South Africa 2000 Selection Two


8. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection One

9. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection Two

10. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection Three

11. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection Four

12. Zimbabwe 2001 Selection Five


13. South Africa 2002 Selection One

14. South Africa 2002 Selection Two

15. South Africa 2002 Selection Three

16. South Africa 2002 Selection Four


17. Tanzania 2003 Selection One

18. Tanzania 2003 Selection Two

19. Tanzania 2003 Selection Three

20. Tanzania 2003 Selection Four


21. Tanzania 2004 Selection One

22. Tanzania 2004 Selection Two

23. Tanzania 2004 Selection Three

24. Tanzania 2004 Selection Four

25. Tanzania 2004 Selection Five

26. Tanzania 2004 Selection Six

27. Tanzania 2004 Selection Seven

28. Tanzania 2004 Selection Eight

29. Tanzania 2004 Selection Nine

THE REST OF THE WORLD

100. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection One

101. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Two

102. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Three

103. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Four

104. Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Five

105. Maldives, Fish, Manta Ray And Corals

105. Birds Of Sweden

106. A Visit To The Empty Quarter

107. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection One

108. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Two

109. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Three

110. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Four

111. Our Second Visit To Fregate Island - The Seychelles - Selection Five

112. Hiking In Zermatt, Switzerland, Part 1

113.Maldives, November 2011

114. Skiing In Chatel, France, Part 1

115. Skiing In Chatel, France, Part 2

116. Skiing In Chatel, France, Part 3

117. Soneva Fushi, Republic Of The Maldives, April 2012, Part I

118. Soneva Fushi, Republic Of The Maldives, April 2012, Part II

119. Soneva Fushi, Republic Of The Maldives, April 2012, Part III

120. Hiking In The Swiss-French Alps September 2012


121. A Visist to The Park Hyatt, Hadahaa, Republic Of The M<aldives, February 2013


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
 
Posts: 54318 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thank you so much for taking the time , and effort. The albums are awesome!

Best Regards,
Butch
 
Posts: 418 | Location: texas | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Saeed...Your photos are bring me great delight...Thank you tu2
 
Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Another selection has been added.


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
 
Posts: 54318 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
new member
posted Hide Post
These are wonderful!..What a way to spend New Years eve!
 
Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Great photos. Would it be possible to identify a few of the folks in the pictures?
 
Posts: 3168 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
  Powered by Social Strata  
 


Copyright December 1997-2020 Accuratereloading.com


Visit our on-line store for AR Memorabilia