THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    Hunting Dog Confidentisl Podcast

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Dog Confidentisl Podcast
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I highly recommend it; Interesting, entertaining, and informative. They talk about hunting dogs in the context of where they originated, what they were developed to hunt, and how hunters in various parts of the world use them. The only problem is there are now 10 or 20 breeds I now want one of, a whole bunch more places I want to hunt, and quite a few ways to hunt I had not heard of I want to try.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3816 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
All I can say is watch your mailbox, mister ...

hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16369 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Well, I am seriously considering an Irish Water Spaniel for my next dog. The Nova Scotia Duck Toller also intrigues me.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3816 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Dave, the Irish Water Spaniel was once one of America's favorite family dogs. My Mom grew up with one in the 1930s.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16369 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote