THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    Just a big damn lap dog...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just a big damn lap dog...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Last couple months I've been baby sitting a neighbors dog that lives half way down the street. Cant keep him pinned-up, tied up, or in the yard. They wound up putting a 7 foot tall wall all around the house from front corner to front corner. Dog walks up to it and without even trying... over and gone. Doesn't run off, just roams around the neighborhood visiting. Comes over in the middle of the night and I let him in keeping him for a week or so, and then he gets bored and wants to go home. He stays home for a day or two and Yup he's back scratching on my door. Loves late night snacks and watching TV with my brew... they all think play time is around 3 or 4 in the morning. Don't know what the big ox is they say he's a Belgian Shepherd, but is the size of a large Husky, paws as big as my fist, and he's not even a year old yet. They named him bear, Grizzly might have been more fitting. My dogs will come up and put their front legs in my lap while I'm sitting at the desk. This big boy puts his legs up on top of my head for a hug. Friendly, real good natured and loves to play and cuddle. Just a big damn Lap Dog...

Phil

Posts: 1466 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Sure sounds like you're a good guy to have for a neighbor.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2294 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess, they came and picked him up a few days ago, and later that night he was back. Hate to see him get hurt out on the street, neighborhood has been overrun with coyotes. So again he's been here with me and my dogs watching movies all night munching on what ever snacks we can find. Ham steak and eggs for breakfast.

Phil

Posts: 1466 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Please share a photo of him right here. Thanks, Be Well, Packy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
From the looks you describe and size,
jumping etc. Sounds like a Belgian Malinois
IF I have the spelling correct.

Check it out and see if he don't match up.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote