New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bagara 22 magnum
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any one have anything to say about them? Been wanting a 22 mag for a while. One of the local shops has one. I just really like accurate 22 rifles.

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Okie,
I have sold a couple out of my store. Feedback I've received says they shoot very, very well.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information, greatly appreciated.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see another fan of the 22mag. I have an Izmash Biathlon rifle (imported by EAA). In fact I have 2, one in 22rf and one in 22mag. I have scopes on both and both are very accurate, not to mention fast!
FWIW, Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'm another 22 mag fan in fact i just finished making one out of a #4 rolling block

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought one this morning. Having my scope installed and trigger set at 2 lbs. Should be ready sometime tomorrow.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
i'm another 22 mag fan in fact i just finished making one out of a #4 rolling block

Mossberg makes rolling blocks? :-)

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it" just biebs he has a fixation on mossbergs and opera

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These little Bergara rifles in 22 WMR have interested me from my first look.
I picked one up today. They come with a 30 MOA rail attached. Probably a bit much for my purposes and scopes. I ordered a 0 MOA rail.
I am anxious to shoot this rifle. It seems as though it will make a nice hunting/plinking rifle.

Posts: 425 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 06 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For years I had a Win md 61 (?) for for a truck gun and for turkeys, it was a great turkey and Javalina gun with those solid flat nose bullets..
I didn't have hogs on my desert ranch but It apparantly works on my Nephews hogs..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote