Find
Notify
Tools

Walther Ppk/s 22
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted
Just picked one up from grab-a-gun for 300 bucks... haven't fired it yet, but I have to say that my initial inspection shows that it is every bit as well made as my 32 and 380. Made in Germany and a threaded barrel to boot..

My only complaint is that it only came with one magazine.

I'll take it out for some exercise this weekend.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1961 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Check out the next gun show in your area. Down here the gun shows usually have a booth that caters just in magazines + you can usually find what you want. Besides, the Walther mags should be readily available + for what you paid for the piece you can afford a few.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I just picked one up at our local Sportsman's Warehouse today for $249.00 brand new in box. I was with a friend of mine and had no intention of buying any firearm, but when I saw the price I just couldn't pass it up! My son went over after I had gotten home and bought one-for $219.00 brand new in box. They were on sale, and today was the last day of the Black Friday sales. He had one of my $30 gift certificates(that I had left home without-go figure), so he saved an extra $30. Outstanding and very well made pistols! Those pistols fit your hand like a custom made glove! Both are PPK/S 22lr. in black plastic Walther cases, with one 10 round magazine, some tools for the pistol and a gun lock(worthless to me-the lock that is).

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
HMMM. Christmas is right around the corner. I was thinking of going to Bass Pro + using some of my Cabela's points on getting a Ruger Wrangler for my eldest as he is now in a relationship with a sweet lady that has 2 small sons but their real daddy never cared about the shooting, etc. He's been taking them hunting + shooting with 22 rifles but this would be another interesting development. Thanks for the thought/idea.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Interested in acquiring one if someone finds similar deals.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote