Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PayPal to access Accurate Reloading? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Today when I googled AR I found several sites stating that this was an "End of an Era" and that our host was out of money and could no longer afford to run this site without member dues. They wanted members to pay up to $1000 for use of the site, via PayPal. I'm about 99.9% sure this is BS but you may want to check it out.
Thanks for running a great website.

Posts: 367 | Location: South east Georgia | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I knew all along that Saeed getting all his information from that UK Daily rag was a bad deal.

Now we know!!!!!!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I faxed in my check for $1000, just to help out. I also started an auction for used safari shirts....

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
It looks like google finds one of the "April 1st pranks" still on the accurate reloading website

http://www.accuratereloading.com/forums/index2.html

The Beduin's are apparantly SOL though!

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill C:
It looks like google finds one of the "April 1st pranks" still on the accurate reloading website

http://www.accuratereloading.com/forums/index2.html

The Beduin's are apparantly SOL though!

That was a good one! I had forgotten about it.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote