THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CONTEST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Contest    Re: Hunting Video CDs Give Away
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of POP
posted
Saeed:

I must be unlucky. I still have not received any cd,s.

Posts: 3863 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
more posts coming for sure

Posts: 87 | Location: Queensland Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Would sure like to see them all, but would be delighted to start with #1 and #4. Thank you, appreciate it very much!

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Please send me your mailing address in a PM.

Posts: 66755 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

E-mail sent... Thanx.... POP

Posts: 3863 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
POP,

Please send me your mailing address in a PM.

Posts: 66755 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,
I send you a PM right now, just wanted to say thank you in advance, in public.

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

Your CDs have been shipped.

I hope you enjoy them.

one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I e-mailed you on 12/14/03 about getting CD's 4 & 8. Am I part of your latest shipment ? Many thanks in advance.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,
The CD:s have now arrived safely in Sweden, very fast delivery. I am delighted, and so is my seven year old daughter. Thank you very much indeed!

With kind regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I got my first CD today, "The Champions." Thanks!

I'll hang onto the envelope; I may find a local stamp collector who'd enjoy the lovely U.A.E. stamps.

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Montana
posted Hide Post
Thank you for Video #9 I rec. it today here in North Carolina, it is much better than some I have paid for. I have already watched it twice great stuff and that Walter is a hoot now I see why you keep him around.

Thanks again,

Wayne Rush

Posts: 571 | Location: Central, NC | Registered: 03 October 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Wayne,

You are very welcome my friend, glad you enjoy it.

Yes, Walter is one of a kind - thank Goddness

one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

I must be unlucky. I still have not received the cd, that I originally asked for on 11-6-03. I will send you a PM with my information.

Thanks,

Posts: 713 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

I must be one of the most unlucky guys here. This will be the third time I request DVD #14 and #15 plus a picture cd of your choice.

Some mail from Dubai has arrived in three days while other does't arrive at all, very annoying. I guess there are some nitwits at a postal office somewere, that is enjoying MY DVD's. This is not right

Cheers
/ JOHAN

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
The store is run by a third party and they ONLY sell their products.

Sorry.

Don

Posts: 26535 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

I received the CD today - thank you very much.

Posts: 713 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
Just got my second video (#14).

Thanks Saeed.

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
I'm worse, still no news of CD's 4 & 8 I e-mailed for on 12/14/03 .

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I am truly sorry to hear of those who have not got their CDs or DVDs. I ship those out within a couple of day at most from the time I receive the request.

Both JOHAN and Andre Mertens I remember shipping.

Nevertheless, those who have not got theirs, please send me a PM with your request again, and I will send you another set.