THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CONTEST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Contest    Re: Hunting Video CDs Give Away

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted
Saeed:

Did you get my email that I sent to you on 11-6-03?
I understand that shipping can sometimes take several weeks, but I thought I would check if you got my message.

Thanks,

cwilson

Posts: 713 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
cwilson,

All the requests that I've had for the CDs have already been sent, but I am afraid I don't keep track of the names. If you have asked for some last month, I am certain they have already gone out.

The post seems to take forever lately.

I have just received a parcel sent from Canada over a month ago?

If you don't get it by the end of this month, please let me know and I will send another one.

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed
I sent you an email on the DVD's. Thanks for such a great offer and an even better forum.

Posts: 77 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 01 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Quote:

POP,

Please send me your mailing address in a PM.

Done so! Thanx

Posts: 3863 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
Watched my first cd yesterday. Good stuff.

I was happy to be able to watch it on my T.V. with my dvd player. My disk drive doesn't work on my computer.

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
Quote:

cwilson,

All the requests that I've had for the CDs have already been sent, but I am afraid I don't keep track of the names. If you have asked for some last month, I am certain they have already gone out.

The post seems to take forever lately.

I have just received a parcel sent from Canada over a month ago?

If you don't get it by the end of this month, please let me know and I will send another one.

Saeed:

I still have not rec'd the CD. Could you please try agian?
I will email my address to you.

Thanks,

Posts: 713 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sent a request for CD #4.

Thanks Saeed.

Posts: 336 | Location: Alabama, U.S.A. | Registered: 19 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received your CD yesterday. It looks like ya'll had a great time. Thank you for sharing your trip.

Jake

Posts: 336 | Location: Alabama, U.S.A. | Registered: 19 February 2003Reply With Quote