THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Lefty Winchester - magnum donor action

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lefty Winchester - magnum donor action
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have a magnum lefty Winchester that they don’t really have a need for and are looking to offload? I don’t care about cosmetic condition of the stock, etc. Looking for something at a reasonable price to eventually build a 416 Rem.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this is still available but here's a Montana Rifle Company action.

lefty

"...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 993 | Location: Wasilla, AK | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote