New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lefty stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm in need of a lefty stock for a LH Charles Daly (Zastava) Mauser action. Either info or if you have one to sell I'd be interested.
Thanks
Gary

Posts: 66 | Location: central Va. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Christrees (member here) has a couple of them that he makes.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you wanting to just replace a factory stock or are you looking for some sort of aftermarket option?

NRA Life Member

Posts: 108 | Location: Northern KY | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At this point I'd settle for a replacement. I'm not sure which direction I'm going on this build. May go for a custom later.
Thanks
Gary

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
left you a message. will also pm

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got one thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am currently on a hunt for a LH stock for a RH CZ magnum action. I stumbled across Walnut Grove Gunstocks. I think the owner is a member. Anyhow, here are some links:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/...php/topics/6851338/1

http://www.walnutgrovegunstocks.com/

He is out of town at the moment, but I intend to give a call when he gets back. Looks very promising.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Chris is a good guy to deal with. I bought a nice lefty blank for a left handed min Mauser. I've yet to get the barreled action in the stock but may find a little time this winter to work on it.

Mart

"...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 993 | Location: Wasilla, AK | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
Chris is a good guy to deal with.

Great. That is good to know.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recently tried to order a left handed stock for my Sako A.V.-L from Boyd's..I gave up and now my head is better since I stopped banging it against the wall..Does anybody know if a Sako A.V.-L inletting is similar to any other model Sako ? Could I order a stock from another model with the same guardscrew spacing and fit it with some minor adjustment ? Cheers from OZ..