THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left handed Zastava rifles for sale- contact info

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left handed Zastava rifles for sale- contact info
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
K-Var says that they have some extra left handed Zastava Mausers from the group buy that they putting up for sale.

Please contact Elias directly at (702) 215-3606 for a list of what's available.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Robert requested forwarded info on available LH rifles that are currently for sale.

quote:

Mike,
Can you post this on the forum? Forum members should send me an email for their order to get started. I will process first come first served based on the time stamp of the emails.
Quantity Item Item Description

1 ZM70-143LH M70 .22-250 Rem, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with sights, Left Handed, 5 roun...
1 ZM70-173LH M70 6.5x57, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds SN:
1 ZM70-296LH M70 7x57, Double Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds SN:
2 ZM70-293LH M70 7x57, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds SN:
1 ZM70-183LH M70 6.5x55SE, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds ...
4 ZM70-213LH M70 .270 Win, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds ...
0 ZM70-203LH M70 30-06S, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds SN:
2 ZM70-233LH M70 .308 Win, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 4 Rounds ...
1 ZM70-263LH M70 .300 Win, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 3 Rounds ...
6 ZM70-283LH M70 .458 Win Mag, Single Adj Trigger, Polished Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 3 ...
11 ZM70-303LH M70 9.3x62, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds SN:
2 ZM85-136LH M85 .223 Rem, Double Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds SN:
2 ZM85-133LH M85 .223 Rem, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds ...
4 ZM85-153LH M85 7.62x39, Single Adj Trigger, Oiled Finish Walnut Stock, with Sights, Left Handed, 5 Rounds ...

robert.keller@k-var.com

Probably one less 7X57 single-trigger than shown. Big Grin

Posts: 6357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 28 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I don't need any more guns, I don't need any more guns, I don't need any more guns..........

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Why Oh Why couldn't that ZM70 .22-250 have been a ZM85? I would have taken that in a heartbeat.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
prof242 I just made an entry on an adjacent thread. The 85 action is similar to a SAKO AV while the 70 is the Mauser clone. Get the 70 and shorten the barrel to 85 length. Either one needs the stock thinned out.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hello guys,

good news for us canucks.

there is tradeex selling lh zastava.

so finally i ll get soon a 270 win and 9,3x62.

all the best.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I finally bought the last of the 7X57s and 6.5s, after buying several 9.3s, 6.5 Swedish and 7.62X39. For the next order I'd like to make a pattern stock with more classic lines and order a group of guns using that stock as a pattern.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2141 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vol717 I think it is a great idea. Have them skip the checkering and coat finish of the stock.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I reshaped and finished one of the stocks and it turned out pretty nice as far as fitting me. But I like a more classic style stock with a more open grip. Their factory stock can't be modified to that style, so I'm going to make a pattern stock with classic lines and an open grip. I know a couple of stock turners who will make copies, so I'll post a photo of my pattern here and see if anyone wants a copy.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2141 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
is the 458 available at this time

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stradling:
is the 458 available at this time

Call or email Robert and ask him, he is the one selling them.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vol717:
I reshaped and finished one of the stocks and it turned out pretty nice as far as fitting me. But I like a more classic style stock with a more open grip. Their factory stock can't be modified to that style, so I'm going to make a pattern stock with classic lines and an open grip. I know a couple of stock turners who will make copies, so I'll post a photo of my pattern here and see if anyone wants a copy.

Vol717,

any update on your project?

Posts: 1732 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote