ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    One of the Best Seasons Ever in Sonora, Mexico! 2020-2021

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of the Best Seasons Ever in Sonora, Mexico! 2020-2021
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted
Hi folks Ive been a bit away from the forum in general for about a year, but wanted to use this report to show what I've been up to and how my last hunting season went.
Last year I decided to stop outfitting my own hunts and begin working with my friend Enrique Salmon of the MX Hunting Company, he has been outfitting for years and was looking to join forces to get new areas, I worked for the whole last year on both my old leases and our new leases on a feeding program and could have not been more impressed with the results.
We had a fantastic season with more than 40 hunters coming, all of them got chances at good deer, some studs were taken including 6 monsters over 200" and 4 of them over 215"!!!! All of them completely free range.
I learned a lot, made lots of new friends both in Mexico and from the U.S and got to see lots of new country and some awesome deer during the season.
I will keep working with this company on this join venture of land that we have formed, will be personally guiding, taking care of ranches as well as booking, will be offering a couple of spots on the correct section.

Ill leave you with some pictures of the deer taken and some deer that are still around, hope you enjoy them!

219" 49" of mass!!

207" 42" of mass

33" wide

191" 31" wide

203"

188"

218" 32.5" wide

[/IMG]

broken 190" class

192" broken

196"

195"

194" 32" wide

220" 32" wide

223" 33" wide

184"

cool coues deer

Thanks for letting me share my season with you guys!

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow !
Don't think I've ever seen such a collection of monster Muley pics. Your feeding and management appear to be very successful. Well done.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Simply Outstanding Manuel! tu2 tu2 tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn son! Outstanding!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Posts: 246 | Location: US of A | Registered: 03 April 2020Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Some serious muley bucks pictured Manuel. Congrats on a superb season!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They have some real deer in Mexico, always have had, I think they tend to hunt it a little heavy, on most ranches, and it won't last if they do, so nows the time to go, but there is an eliment of danger as to the cartel, so pick your outfitter with care, suggest fly into camp and stay off highways..

I, personally, would tend to risk it for one those larger bucks pictured, but thats not good advise on my part..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41814 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote