Find
Notify
Tools

DUCK HUNTING IN ARGENTINA 4 DAYS 1500US
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We are hunting ducks full time in our 3 lodges in Argentina ,Jean Maire ,Esquina and Santa Fe ,millions of ducks best season ever ,many AR MEMBERS are hunting with us this year ,one of them harvested 85 ducks in 2 hours .Two hunters from Texas shot an average of 300 shells each morning .
This is ALL included less shells at 17us ,shotguns included .Hundreds of AR members refrences on request .PHONE 543564423228-433000 ASK FOR DRPOZZI JUAN PABLO .WE have 3 lodges working now so there are dates available .I guide personnally to any AR member .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was there last week and can confirm the quality of the hunt as well as the high level of service offered by juan pablo.. The food is delicious as well.

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sadly i didnt met Patrick because was guided by Juan and IKY ,but i appreciate that you are visiting us ,and enjoy our incredible wing shooting fields .Thank you ,your visit is very important for our economy and families .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOME PHOTOS OF PATRICIO GAUDIANO

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
Juan,

Is there a time of year when we can hunt both ducks and doves? I am planning a trip for a group of 6-8 hunters...

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
YOU MUST COME RIGTH NOW flameIF YOU WANT TO KILL 1000 DUCKS IN A MORNING .... BEST MONTHS ARE FROM APRIL TO AUGUST .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
ANOTHER PACKAGES ARE DOVE SHOOTING 4 DAYS ALL INCLUDEDS LESS SHELLS AT 17US 1000US SHOTGUNS INCLUDED.
COLLECTORS SAFARI 15 SPECIES OD BIRDS ,1500US ALL INXCLUDED .
CAST AND BLAST 3 DAYS WING SHOOTING ,ONE DAY FISHING AT 1800US .
PARTRIGES WITH POINTERS 1500US .4 DAYS .MANY BIG GAM AVAILABLE .WE ARE BOOKING FOR 2018 .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Today a very cold rainy day ,each client took 345 ducks average and 7 snipes .Hunting from 6 to 11 pm .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hellow gentlemen ,sorry for my bad tipping skills ,im Guadalupe Martinez Cavallo ,i live in Spain where i organize Polo meetings and dinners .Besides that i visit Juans farm once a year with spanish hunters .This year was a blast ,everything top notch ,meals ,wines,champagne and wisky ,cigars ,and hundreds of ducks each morning .
Aded value was that the dr was in the water teaching some clients .Everything perfect .
We harvested some capibaras and black bucks ,the weather was cold and humid but the drinks in the fireplace of the ranch were magnificient .
Thank you ,many spanish world know outfiteers like R. Armada recommended you and they werent worong .Thank you Juan ,and big kiss to my lifelong friend Flavia .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
345 duck average?
Dang, I didn't know that was even legal these days.
I thought these numbers were correct:

http://duck-limits-in-argentina.info/

I guess that website is out of date.

posted Hide Post
I shot 500 shells a box each morning but harvested very few Frowneralthoug Juan was with me in the water trying to teach me .I saw many snipes too ,and his italians clients were crazy after it .Flooding all over the croplands ,sorgum,soin beam and maize fields were literally covered with ducks .The farmers were crazy very upset ,but im not the best shotgunner so my help was very poor .

posted Hide Post
Patricio Gaudiano was there last week and can confirm the quality of the hunt as well as the high level of service offered by juan pablo.. The food is delicious as well.PATRICIO GAUDIANO

one of us
posted 06 June 2016 08:54 Hide Post
I have also hunted with juan, and will do so again... He is great to be with...

Although if he asks you if you think he can make it down a certain road...... ALWAYS SAY NO hahahaha rotflmo

posted Hide Post
At least on my safari there wasnt any mosquitos .It was very cold in the mornings with ice in the water .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Found a short bio of Juan ,i believe written by he late ganyana with on of the Newmans bros .I can ad about my friend that hes a man of word ,and a gentleman ,he didnt tolerate rudeness or uneducated manners for any money in the world.Hes like me an old school warrior althoug hes an aristocratic cavalry scout and im an infatry officer .If you hunt with him you have to be respectfull and educated .He works in the same manner in the field ,hospital or army .
Publicado por Brian Newman · 16 de abril ·
In case you were wondering who it is you would be hunting with ...allow me introduce you to Dr. Juan Pozzi.
Born in the middle of the Argentina Pampas, Dr. Juan Pablo Pozzi began hunting nearly as soon as he learned to walk. Dr. Pozzi began competing in Olympic Rifle and IPSC Competitions at the age of 8 and worked his way into Guiding International Hunters by the age of 15, while earning a Black Belt in Karate.
While in University at the Jesuit Catholic University in Argentina, Dr. Pozzi earned top honors and began a course of study in Medicine. At the age of 20, he began training Military and Police in Firearms and Self-Defense. He served Two years in the Escuadron De Exploracion De Caballeria Aerot 4, a Reconnaissance Unit where he served as the main Firearms and Combat Instructor, as well as being an Airborne Operations Sniper.
In 1994, Dr. Pozzi was admitted to the Air Force General Surgery School. He worked as a Trauma Surgeon and continued to train Military and Police Forces in Special Military Tactics, Tactical Medicine and Shooting where he worked until his retirement in 2000.
From 1990 until his retirement in 2000, Dr. Pozzi continued to work as a Freelance Hunting and Fishing Guide and enjoyed Hunting across South America, North America, Europe and Africa. He began to pursue a new career as Outfitter and Full-Time PH in 2000, while continuing to train fellow PH’s, Soldiers and Law Enforcement officials in Tactics and Field Medicine.
Juan is an avid outdoorsman. Enjoying his time as a Wingshooter, Rifleman, and Pistol Expert; Dr. Pozzi also enjoys SCUBA Diving, Fishing and catering South American Safaris based on the Old, East Africa Style Safaris from a bygone era. In the last few years Dr. Pozzi has also become a prolific writer and is a regular contributor to Magnum and RTA magazine.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What dates are very best for ducks with some geese...and NO BUGS? Sure you can shoot ducks over many months but which one is the very best?

Posts: 735 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WE AD 500 SHELLS FREE ,SO WILL WILL HAVE HUNDREDS OF DUCKS 4 DAYS ALL INCLUDED FOR 1500US NOT TIPPING TO HIDDEN COSTS NOT A COIN MORE 1500US AND THE FLIGTH TICKET AND YOU WILL BE ENJOYING THE BEST WING SHOOTING IN THE WORLD .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What province is this in?

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We operate in 3 lodges but this hunt is in Esquina Corrientes .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA