Find
Notify
Tools

PAC ELEPHANT $6k
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Stephen Goldfinch
posted
We have a PAC elephant just across the border from the Limpopo in Zim for $6,000 US and $250/pd day fee. Obviously this means that nothing of the elephant can be taken out of Zim. There is also a leopard permit available as well as numerous opportunity for plains game. Please email me if anyone's interested so we can discuss details. Hope everyone is well.

Stephen Goldfinch
Shi-Awela Safaris
stephengoldfinch@gmail.com

"Sleep When You're Dead!"

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I visited your website but didn't see any information on hunts or prices.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stephen,

Is this in Chikwalakwala?

Thanks

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Who runs the hunting area around Chikwarakwara?
Am interested in hunting this area.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Stephen Goldfinch
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I dont check this site everyday. The place in Zim is called the Tuli Block. It's on the Limpopo very close to the Botswana border and the SA border. Sorry about the website, it's being updated right now, but there should be some hunting info on there. I'll check it out right now and see what the problem is. did you visit www.shiawela.com ?
Thanks Guys,

"Sleep When You're Dead!"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:
Who runs the hunting area around Chikwarakwara?
Am interested in hunting this area.

I dont know, i will check i am going back up on the weekend, i now operate Sengwe1 which is next to it and runs up to crooks corner. Will revert

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote