THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Mokore Safaris - 2021 Big game Specials (Moz and Zimbabwe)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mokore Safaris - 2021 Big game Specials (Moz and Zimbabwe)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Doug Duckworth
posted

Hi All,

All offers are Inclusive of Daily Rate and Trophy fees. Further plains game are available at Trophy fee prices. Observers Welcome at $300/Person/Day

Mozambique

18 Day Lion - $50 000
10 Day Elephant - $25 000
7 Day Buffalo - $13500
7 Day Sable - $10500

Vehicle Transfers from Harare - Safari Camp -$500/One Way

ZIMBABWE (Save Valley and Sengwa)

All offers are Inclusive of Daily Rate and Trophy fees. Further plains game are available at Trophy fee prices.

10 Day Lioness - $14500 (SAVE VALLEY)
7 Day Buffalo - $13000 (Sengwa)
7 Day Tuskless Elephant - $9000 (SAVE VALLEY)
7 Day Eland - $4500

Vehicle Transfers from Tete to Safari Camp - $500/one way
Conservation Levy - $20/Day/Person

Filming for these hunts can be arranged with DD Productions at $250/day

COVID REGULATIONS - Zimbabwe Health Authorities require a PCR Test which has to be done within 48HRS of arrival in the country. NO QUARANTINE REQUIRED. The same is required for departure. Testing can be done in Harare at cost of $60 - Results take 4 HRS.

Camps and Staff are regularly tested and sanitization done daily. movement in and out of Safari areas heavily regulated!

Please contact me on dougduckworth@mokore.com or mokoredoug@hotmail.com
Or WhatsApp - +263 773 947 369

http://www.mokoresafaris.com/video.html - 2020 Promo

Doug Duckworth
Professional Hunter
Mokore Safaris
@dougduckworthsafaris
dougduckworth@mokore.com
www.mokoresafarisafrica.com
@dougduckworthsafaris.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Nice hunts.

Eland hunt sounds awfully tempting.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Nice bulls, someone was talking about how they wanted a buffalo to look.

While it is nice to have width, give me big deep, wide bosses any day.

I'd rather shoot a 36 with big deep dry wide bosses, than a 45plus with bosses worn all the way out.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
Very Nice hunts.

Mike

I hunted eland with Doug at Mokore several years ago as did my son five years ago. Both of us shot very good ones. Best meat you’ll ever eat and a very fun hunt.
Doug is a first-rate PH. Go shoot an eland with him! I will be buffalo hunting with him this fall. Time permitting I shoot another eland as well.

Posts: 567 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdirks:
quote:
Very Nice hunts.

Mike

I hunted eland with Doug at Mokore several years ago as did my son five years ago. Both of us shot very good ones. Best meat you’ll ever eat and a very fun hunt.
Doug is a first-rate PH. Go shoot an eland with him! I will be buffalo hunting with him this fall. Time permitting I shoot another eland as well.

All this first rate ph stuff will go to Doug’s head Big Grin

Make sure you make him skin the buffalo - say you are re qualifying him for the most vaunted ph exam in Africa.

You hunting in zim or moz?

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Scott, looking forward to getting those cross hairs of yours on a big OLD Dagga Boy!!!

- Not long Now

quote:
quote:
Very Nice hunts.

Mike

Doug Duckworth
Professional Hunter
Mokore Safaris
@dougduckworthsafaris
dougduckworth@mokore.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike Mike Mike ... I said one day that bush pig obsession would go to your head. Glad to see you are realizing there are other animals in Africa!

quote:
quote:
quote:
Very Nice hunts.

Mike

Make sure you make him skin the buffalo - say you are re qualifying him for the most vaunted ph exam in Africa.

Mike

Doug Duckworth
Professional Hunter
Mokore Safaris
@dougduckworthsafaris
dougduckworth@mokore.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Very Nice hunts.

Mike

Mike

Sengwa.

Posts: 567 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Very Nice hunts.

Mike

Mike

Sengwa.

Very nice I am envious.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am very much looking forward to it: a hunt I have dreamed of since I was a little kid. I was supposed to go last year but...Covid. Doug assures me there are some monster buff there. I want to see them!!

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am very much looking forward to it: a hunt I have dreamed of since I was a little kid. I was supposed to go last year but...Covid. Doug assures me there are some monster buff there. I want to see them!!

I've hunted with Doug 3 times, twice in Sengwa, and it is indeed a lovely place to spend time. I do not think you can have a bad time if Doug is your PH. Enjoy and please when you get back write a hunt report so some of us can live vicariously through your hunt.
John

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
I’ve had the good fortune to hunt Coutada 9, Mokore, and Sengwa Research with the Duckworths. All great experiences. Doug was our cameraman when we hunted Mokore. We had a blast with him.

I hunted Sengwa with a friend several years ago. He had the good luck to hunt with Doug, I was stuck with Neil. Smiler

One of Us
Picture of Flipper Dude
posted Hide Post
I’ve had the misfortune to be stuck with Neil at Sengwa and Mozambique as well.

I can only only hope to have another shot with him at Mokore.

Posts: 261 | Location: Huffman, TX.  | Registered: 04 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stuck with Neil .. What a shame!
quote:
Originally posted by MikeBurke:
I’ve had the good fortune to hunt Coutada 9, Mokore, and Sengwa Research with the Duckworths. All great experiences. Doug was our cameraman when we hunted Mokore. We had a blast with him.

I hunted Sengwa with a friend several years ago. He had the good luck to hunt with Doug, I was stuck with Neil. Smiler

Doug Duckworth
Professional Hunter
Mokore Safaris
@dougduckworthsafaris
dougduckworth@mokore.com

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stuck with Neil .. What a shame