Login/Join

One of Us
posted
West Tx Guided Mule Deer Hunts
New Ranch- 5 Openings
Hunt Date options are:
November 26-30 or December 7-11

Please read this completely-

2 to 3 hunters maximum per set of dates. Hunt will take place near Sanderson Texas with your lodging and meals all included.
1 to 2 guides provided per hunt. Rifle only.

Bag limit per hunter: 1 Mature mule deer buck of any size, 1 Javelina, and 1 whitetail doe.
Aoudad can be added on a trophy fee basis.

There is a good population of both mule deer, whitetail, elk, aoudad and javelina on the ranch. This is a free range hunt.
The Elk have already been spoken for.
Cost:$6495 Each

There are multiple blinds and feeders to hunt from and a good road system so I can accommodate most people on this hunt.
We can do a little spot/stalk & safari style as well depending on the weather and how many people in camp.
These are not the biggest mule deer but there is a very healthy population of them and I expect these to be very high harvest success rate hunts.

You are responsible for your license which includes your tags. $315 for non residents. Arrival time is the evening before the first hunt day and departing
the night of the last hunt. There are no hidden fees, daily fees, etc. as long as you stay in your bag limit.

Call me to book or with questions 915-328-0645 Mike
Happy Hunting
www.westtexashunt.com

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Mulie Mike,

I am interested in the West Texas Mule Deer hunt you just posted on Accurate Reloader. You mention these are new ranches. Do you have any idea or pictures on the quality of the Mule Deer on these ranches?

Thank you,
Matt

Posts: 15 | Location: New York | Registered: 25 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Feel free to call me to discuss.

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 2 openings left and they would be for the 1st set of dates.

www.westtexashunt.com