|one of us|
Since Manuel posted this hunt offer for the ranch pictured he has been able to secure January rut dates there as well as the pre rut initially offered. Additionally in checking references I found one of my somewhat particular clients has booked multiple hunts with Manuel and is going back this coming season. He speaks highly of Manuel and his operation. I also have other references if anyone would like them.
NOTE: Rut hunt prices are slightly higher.
DATES: JAN 11-18 OR JAN 20-27
Hi folks, I have the opportunity of hunting on a fantastic ranch, I got the landowner friend of mine to sell me two possibly 3 mule deer for this following season, with your deposit you secure the week you like and your spot, this ranch is going to receive hunters from other outfitter the other dates I don't hunt there. That means I strongly suggest the hunt takes part early season, I have put my trail cams there and feel really encouraged to what I have seen, I know the ranch very well, and am 100% sure good 2 good deer can be taken on a week specially earlier in the season. The ranch is only 50 min away from Hermosillo, and have very nice accommodations, that means nobody would be roughing it.
The offer is for two hunters, 1x1 hunts, with each hunter having their own high rack vehicle, guide,driver and translator and meals been prepared by a chef.
All hunts include:
- An arrival day, 6 full hunting days and a departure day
- Transportation from Hermosillo airport to the ranch and back after the hunt, also picking you up in Arizona (Phx, Tucson, Nogales) can be arranged.
- All permits, contracts, licenses etc. required by law for the hunt.
- Gun import permit good for two guns.
- 1 trophy deer
- Lodging in a ranch house
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared by our cooks (classic breakfast, mexican food, steaks, carne asada, seafood etc)Food can be tailored to the needs or requirements of the hunters.
- Drinks (coffee, juice, soft drinks, wine, beer and spirits in moderation) Again as required and can be tailored.
- Guiding and assistance of the staff
- A high rack vehicle per hunter with a driver and guide
- Basic trophy prep for you to take your trophy on your flight ( clean skulls or skull caps, cleaned and prepared capes and the required paperwork).
- Javelina, coyotes and varmints etc.
- You can bring an observer per hunter at no extra price
- Hotels before or after the hunt
- taxidermy done in Sonora
- Gratuities for the staff (optional and completely up to the hunter)
- Export of your trophy if required ( if your deer is shot on the departing morning were it would need to stay and either be taken by myself or an export broker which I can hire)
- Extra deer taken
The hunt price is $7000 (Jan dates $8,000) with a $2,000 kill fee, meaning total price of the successful hunt $9,000 Jan $10,000
2nd mule deer $6,000
Coues deer $2,500
OBSERVERS COME FREE
Pictures of the accommodations and deer we have seen in trail http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/1231034452 Follow link for pix
Trust me folks I know what I am talking about when I say that this is a fantastic chance at a fantastic ranch with unbelievable deer numbers, with the deer numbers and terrain of the ranch you can expect to see over 50-60 deer a day, 15000 acres for only two hunters of mule deer heaven.
MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7215 GREAT DOVER ST.
LAS VEGAS, NV 89166
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716
|Powered by Social Strata|
Visit our on-line store for AR Memorabilia