THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Driven Pheasant & Partridge shooting in Wales, United Kingdom 2018
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Driven Pheasant & Partridge shooting in Wales, United Kingdom 2018
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted
I have available some outstanding driven Pheasant and Partridge shooting in the heart of Wales on the Llechweddygarth Shot, Llangynog, Powys, SY10 0HF, United Kingdom. The season starts on the 1/10/2018 and ends on the 31/01/2019

They are mixed days of Partridge and Pheasant 350+ bird days at £52 a bird including VAT full hospitality which includes food and drinks on the day.

Or a fixed price of £20,000 for a full team unlimited bird’s and full hospitality. Teams are minimum of 8 guns and a maximum of 10 guns.

I have 9 dates left in 2018 all in October:
Monday 8th, Tuesday 9th, Wednesday 10th, Thursday 11th, Friday 12th, Saturday 13th, Thursday 18th, Friday 19th and Saturday 20st

I can also take bookings for the following season 2019-2020.

Example of a day’s shooting would be a 350 bird day at £52 per bird including VAT is £18,200 divided by 8 guns is £2,275 each, 9 guns £2022 each, 10 guns £1,820 each.

Or a fixed price of £20,000 unlimited bird day divided by 8 guns £2,500, 9 guns £2,222, 10 guns £2,000.

You can also book back to back days at a discount for booking two days shooting.

All prices are in Pound Sterling.

Pick up from Manchester Airport where you would be collected by the shoot 4x4’s and driven to the hotel. From the airport it’s roughly an hour and a half to the hotel and from the hotel to the shoot it’s about half an hour.

The shoot or myself will arrange all hotel bookings whether it be Bed and Breakfast or Dinner Bed and Breakfast at the stunning Pale Hall.

Not included in the above prices

Airport pick up/drop off £200 return

Accommodation, drinks and food in the hotel

Cartridges range between £7 and £12 per box of 25 depending on what you want to use and how many you buy.

Tip for the Gamekeeper

Please contact me if you require any further information.
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting +44 7930524097 mtsafaris@gmail.com
Address 7 Raby Cottages, Cressage, Shrewsbury, SY5 6BX, United Kingdom

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 686 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
Sorry there is a mistake. Airport Pick up and Drop off is £400 return per team not £200.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 686 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote