THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    And the Winner is... Free Giveaway, 1 Buffalo All in.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And the Winner is... Free Giveaway, 1 Buffalo All in.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh for that, I've got work to do... I have all the components for a .404 Jeffery I've been meaning to build for some time now, but could never make time for a personal build. With this hunt I've got just the motivation needed Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Congratulations MNR.

Now, the question is what rifle?

Posts: 556 | Location: Weathersfield, VT | Registered: 22 January 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
A huge congratulations, MNR.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 817 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations MNR.. tu2

Posts: 3964 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adictosacazar
posted Hide Post
Matthew is back from Mozambique, Full Report of this Giveaway:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...511049762#3511049762

Should i do another Buff Giveaway???

Phone: +34652316769
Email: adictosacazar@gmail.com
Web: www.adictosacazar.com
Instagram: @adictosacazar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adictosacazar

Posts: 494 | Location: spain | Registered: 01 September 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adictosacazar:

Should i do another Buff Giveaway???

YES!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great opportunity for real adventure.

Posts: 151 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona  | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My luck is horrible, however I would enter and am happy for whoever does win.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I entered and thank you for your generous offer

Posts: 788 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, I did not notice that this thread was a year old.

Posts: 788 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote