THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    unit 61 trophy bull elk hunt private ranch plus public land ( hunt sold)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

unit 61 trophy bull elk hunt private ranch plus public land ( hunt sold)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a hunt available for 1st rifle season unit 61 Colorado.( this is a rifle hunt during the rut)
Includes land voucher with sole hunting rites to a nice private ranch to hunt on where 330" plus type bulls being harvested every year. This voucher also permits access to lots of extra private ground not attached to the voucer and permits access to all of the public ground on this unit. ( takes over 15 plus years to draw this tag)
hunt is a fully furnished and guided 5 day hunt with two guides. This is one of Colorado's best limited entry bull units and offers a great opportunity to harvest nice trophy bull.
price of hunt with land voucher is $11,500
Please call for more details
This is truly a rare opportunity to elk hunt on a great ranch in a great unit!

Thanks
JT Robbins
970-209-4785
Allout Outfitters llc

Posts: 52 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 11 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where is this located near?
I don't have a unit map now or I'd look it up.
thanks,
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,
Unit 61 is located on the western slope. Close by town is Nucla, Colorado. Grand junction is your nearest airport which is about 50 miles north of the unit. Unit runs all the way south to the town of Ridgeway, Colorado.

Thanks
JT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This hunt is still available. Give me a call and I will e mail you photos of all the bulls harvested with this tag in the last three years. The ranch is truly a unique piece of private property. Not only do we hunt the ranch, we also gain access to public lands that would takes miles of walking to be accessed from nearest public road. No others hunters will have access to the ranch this season. This is a rifle hunt during the rut.
We have different lodging options, including a remote mountain cabin. Clients can also stay at the Gateway Canyon Resort. a very nice private retreat.( Great place for the wife if she wanted to come and get pampered at the spas)
This is only a few minute drive from where we access the ranch.

Give me a call I would be happy to send you pictures.

Thanks
JT Robbins
970-209-4785

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is the last two bulls harvested by hunters with this tag.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your pictures are not showing up.

I'm thinking the reason you're not getting any interest on your hunt is because the price is a little stiff!

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuckmaxman. Thank you for the info, Unfortunatly I am at the mercy of the land owner that holds the tag. The purchase of tag is most of the cost. I do not posses the tag. it needs to be purchased directly by the land owner. My guide services are minimal to get my foot in the door. They are offering a lot more additional ground to hunt beyond what the voucher is actually attached to plus its a unit wide tag not private land only. As a result they feel that is worth a little more than the average voucher. It also includes use of a basic mountain cabin. Previously in the past the tag has been sold to diy hunters. Due to some unfortunate events they prefer the hunts to be outfitted. I was contacted to try and help with that. They may come down some, but due to being soured in the past they would almost assume hunt it themselves.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price of hunt is reduced to $11,500 This includes voucher with private ground plus all additional land owned by the ranch ( all is in great location) Hunt also includes two guides ( myself and one of my guides) to ensure we cover as much area possible to locate the best bull possible.

Thanks
JT Robbins
970-209-4785

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unit 61 is a fantastic unit. In the late 70s and into the 80s we used to see big bulls and take some big muleys out of that unit. Some of it is very rugged country.

Posts: 1789 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt is still available, This will truly be a quality hunt in a quality unit. Unit 61 is loaded with elk, This hunt is during the rut. We will get to see lots of great bull action. I am offering an extra guide on this hunt so we can cover as much area as possible helping to ensure we harvest the largest bull we possibly can. Do not let this opportunity pass you by.
Hunt date is October 10th - 14th 2015

JT
970-209-4785

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt is still available, lots of tire kickers but no takers so far. I got the land owners to reduce the price of voucher to get it sold. New hunt price is $10,500 ( I do not have the voucher it needs to be purchased directly from land owner) This package includes the voucher plus fully guided hunt with 2 guides,food and lodging. Great deal on a great trophy bull elk hunt in one of Colorado's premier trophy units. Give me a call for more info. I can also forward you several years worth of harvests by previous tag purchasers.

Thanks for your interest
JT Robbins
970-209-4785
ALLOUT OUTFITTERS LLC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is the rut still going strong Oct 10-14? I hunt the Utah side of this area nearly every year and the rut almost always lines up mid Sept-the first week of October, with things quieting down by then. Either way, the country is gorgeous, and there are definitely some excellent bulls in the area. I wish I had the scratch, as my wife is itching to take another bull.

Posts: 247 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt is sold, thank you to those of you who had interest in this hunt. I will keep you posted on our success. We will have this same land owner voucher available for next year.

Thanks again your an awesome group.

JT Robbins
ALLOUT Outfitters llc

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice bull we harvested opening morning of our hunt. We scouted this bull from six miles away, planned an awesome stalk and were able to get 200 yards from this nice bull. This allowed us to shoot some nice footage as well as harvest this bull only one hour into our hunt.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As always JT excellent work

Posts: 57 | Location: Hill Country, TX | Registered: 29 August 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
Nice bull! What did he score? I ask because I took a nice bull similar in size in 61. Great place

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a 300 to 310 bull.

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK bull for Colorado Big Grin If you are over 300 consider yourself lucky in most units

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

I received a call from a struggling hunter on the evening of the sixth day of second season. I took the opportunity to run back to unit 61. On the seventh day of second season. We managed to locate this bull along with several other similar sized bulls just minutes after opening light. As luck would have it we were able to successfully harvest this nice bull. Please visit our web site for hunter reviews and full details of these hunts. www.alloutoutfitters.com

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the hunter.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big wy, the trophy is in the eyes of the beholder.
I would of loved to held out for bigger as we did have some found. But as with anything good in life better comes with more work. feel free to visit our website for the hunters opinions on their hunt. Both of these bulls presented us with awesome opportunity that they felt was not worth passing up. Both were well advised time would possibly provide bigger bulls but at the end of the day its their hunt and their choice. I would be happy to provide you with either client as a reference and let them tell you first hand their experience and take on their hunt. We harvested both bulls with a combined total of less than 3 hrs actual hunting time in the field. in this time both clients were able to glass multiple bulls from just one vantage point and pick the one they wanted to harvest...

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Wasn't meant to be a dig on you or your company or your pricing.

Things have changed, I wish I would have worded my original post differently.

The days of the 360+ bull for $7000 on private land are long over.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote