Tools

Sonora Mexico 2019-2020 all offers
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted
Outfitter: Manuel Maldonado
Dates: December 2019, Jan & Feb 2020

Ladies and gentleman I am offering my hunts for next season again as well as adding some new offers. The oficial hunting season for 2019-2020 has just been announced and it will be longer than expected, Having the whole month of December, January and ending on February the 16th which has allowed me to offer a couple more dates including the great February dates, I figure some people might be interested specially in case they didn’t draw a tag.

We have several great mule deer ranches all free range available and some prime spots:

14826.32 acres great facilites 45 min away from Hermosillo

22239.48 acres with good comfortable facilities 45 min away from Hermosillo

13000 acres, rustic facilites 1 hour 20 min away from Hermosillo, were our biggest bucks have been taken.

I also sublease very good coues deer ranches not far away from town without the need of the loooong drives up in the mountains most ranches require.

All hunts include:
- An arrival day, 6 full hunting days and a departure day
- Transportation from Hermosillo airport to the ranch and back after the hunt, also picking you up in Arizona (Phx, Tucson, Nogales) can be arranged.
- All permits, contracts, licenses etc. required by law for the hunt.
- Gun import permit good for two guns.
- 1 trophy deer
- Lodging in a ranch house
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared by our cooks (classic breakfast, mexican food, steaks, carne asada, seafood etc)Food can be tailored to the needs or requirements of the hunters.
- Drinks (coffee, juice, soft drinks, wine, beer and spirits in moderation) Again as required and can be tailored.
- Guiding and assistance of the staff
- A high rack vehicle per hunter with a driver and guide
- Basic trophy prep for you to take your trophy on your flight ( clean skulls or skull caps, cleaned and prepared capes and the required paperwork).
- Javelinas, coyotes and varmints etc.
- You can bring an observer per hunter at no extra price

Not included:
- Hotels before or after the hunt
- taxidermy done in Sonora
- Gratuities for the staff (optional and completely up to the hunter)
- Export of your trophy if required ( if your deer is shot on the departing morning were it would need to stay and either be taken by myself or an export broker which I can hire)
- Extra deer taken

Here are the prices:

December Mule deer hunt:
$5500 with a $3500 kill fee, if on a group hunt the kill fee is reduced to $3000

January (rut) Mule deer hunt:
$9000 flat rate, if a group books: $7000 with a $2000 kill fee deal.

February Mule deer hunt:
$7000 with a $2000 kill fee if on a group the kill fee is reduced to $1500

To those hunts if available you can add:
Extra trophy mule deer: $5500
Management mule deer: $2000
Coues deer: $2500

Coues deer (Just on December) hunts requires at least two hunters:
$4000

Realistic trophy expectations are for a mature deer in the 170”-195” class deer, chances at bigger deer over the 200” class are always possible. We also have wide genetics in our areas so there are always good chances at a 30” wide plus deer, we shot a 39” last season. Feed is provided as well as water for the deer before the season begins to keep them in our area.

Coues deer trophy expectation should be around the 100-110” mark with always chances at bigger ones.

I have several references of past hunters in case you require

Any doubt feel free to ask through this thread, pm me, call me or send me an e-mail, would be happy to help.

My contact:
93manuelenrique@gmail.com
(01152)6622067759
Paseo del Parque #68, col. Valle Grande
Hermosillo, Sonora 83205

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote