|one of us|
This is a hunt for Alpine or Pyrenean Chamois in France. There are lots of them and if you can shoot up to 250 yards you will get one.
Fly to Paris and then to Toulouse for the Pyrenean chamois or Marseille for the Alpine Chamois.
Price: € 3,000
Season dates: 8th September to 29th of February
• 4 nights accommodation, 3 hunting days
• Hunting guide
• Accommodation in nice lodge
• All meals
Does not include
• Rifle rental €35/day
• Trophy fees – see below
• Hunting insurance and licence €140
Getting from Paris to Toulouse or Marseille - there are many fast trains daily.
• Transfer to the hunting areas €350 from Toulouse (Pyrenean) or Marseille (Alpine)
• Alcoholic beverages
• Preparation of trophies by French taxidermist, varies on work done and export paperwork
• Shipment of trophies to final destination
• Tips and gratuities
Alpine chamois €1,800
Pyrenean chamois €1,800, over 97 points €2,300
Mouflon up to 4 years €1,500, over 4 years €1,950
Wild boar €900
I CAN ALSO ARRANGE CARPATHIAN CHAMOIS IN ROMANIA AND BALKAN CHAMOIS IN BULGARIA.
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628
2020, DSC booth # 2350
2020, SCI booth # 3167
|Powered by Social Strata|
Visit our on-line store for AR Memorabilia