Find
Notify
Tools

Australia - Buffalo Cancellation - Sept 2009
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Folks

Pleased to offer you this chance at a cancellation/postponement special. Hunter postponed his hunt till 2010, so we have a slot we urgently need to fill. Hunt dates 15-19th Sept. If coming from USA you would need to leave USA on or before 12th Sept (you loose a day getting there). Arrival at Gove NT on commercial air (Qantas) via Sydney or Brisbane. Note: Delta airlines have just started running the LA-SYD route too!!

1x1 hunt cost runs $9000 plus $900 road transfers. Not included - licence $165, trophy prep $165. This package includes one trophy bull - the biggest you can find on this five day, six night hunt. Accommodation is in a good quality permanent tent camp.

Special price for AR members (only being offered here) - $7000 plus I will pay for the road charter costs. So the total saving on regular cost is $2,900.

I am just in the office till this Saturday and then back out in the bush till after this hunt date - so if you are interested - best to get onto it this week. There will be some urgency will licence paperwork too.... but plenty of time if you 'get onto it'.

Best way to contact me is by email office at huntaust.com.au or phone me at home +612 6771 4734

Cheers all
Matt

Have a look at our 2008 Gallery and see some aerial images of the concession too....
http://www.huntaust.com.au/gal...08Gallery/index.html

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote