Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Hunting and Fishing Package
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted
This hunting and fishing package will be offered for Spring of 2022. Season is April 10th through May 8th.

Hunt takes place in the low grounds of North Eastern NC, which is the most populated area of wild turkeys in state. Only mature gobblers will be harvested. While hunting you will observe all kinds of wildlife including waterfowl, bobcats, red wolves, red and grey foxes black bears, whitetails and eagles, etc. A few seasons ago we had an eagle drop down on a turkey that we had just shot. It almost got away with the bird. I will post video. Coyotes can be killed year round in North Carolina and they are plentiful. Very common to see while turkey hunting.

You will be fishing on the Roanoke River near Weldon, NC. This area of the Roanoke is known as the stripped bass capital of the world. Hundreds of thousands of fish come up from the ocean to spawn and the action is truly amazing. It is very common to catch over one hundred fish a day. Fishing Video

This is a guided hunt that takes place on thousands of acres of private land. Lodging is included with this trip. In order to decrease hunting pressure we only hunt three days per week. I have a dates available for a Friday, Saturday and Sunday or Saturday, Sunday and Monday package.

www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 511 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
Looks like opening day in Eastern NC will give you the opportunity to win $15,000 if your gobbler is big enough.

https://ncstrutmasters.com/home

Posts: 511 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1695 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clark, i have couple guys amd myself that are showing some interest. What kind of date do you have?

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I hunted deer with Clark in October 2017 and had a great hunt, shooting a nice buck. In fact, the buck I shot was chasing a hot doe and they spooked an entire flock of turkeys out of a field directly in front of me. I saw turkeys at just about every deer stand I sat in, even though the stands were set up for deer and not turkeys. The cabin I stayed in was rustic but comfortable, and the food Clark provided was quite tasty- steak one night, BBQ and spicy Chicken. Clark also hunts in Africa, as do I, so we were able to swap a few tales. If I lived closer, I’d be all over this offer.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
Offering this trip again this season. Season is April 10 – May 8.
$750 per day for one person.
$550 per person for a group of two.
$450 per person for three or more.

This trip is provided by.

Best way to reach me is by text 252-826-4288

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Posts: 126 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 27 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great place to hunt. Clark is 1st rate. Fishing is off the charts and plenty og birds.

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 781 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post

Fishing has been incredible the past two weeks. Been catching Americans and Hickorys up river and Stripers down in the Delta. Army Core of Engineers should be steadily releasing water to get the fish up here to their annual spawning grounds. It is something to see when you catch it right.