THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Discounted Sindh Ibex- ALL IBEX SOLD FOR 2013 season.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discounted Sindh Ibex- ALL IBEX SOLD FOR 2013 season.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted
Agent: Indus Safaris

Outfitter: Danish Ali Pir - CEO Indus Safaris

Species: Sindh Ibex

Other plains game species species can be hunted in this trip during the 5 day trip.

Dates: January - March (5 day hunt)

Price: $13,000

Indus Safaris is rapidly gaining popularity as a company that can arrange the safest and most successful hunt in Pakistan, a two episode show will be aired on sportsman channel very soon (Trijicon World of Sportsafield) hosted by AR's very own Aaron Neilson about hunt in Pakistan with Indus Safaris.

We are also doing a 4 episode hunting show with Jim Shockey nowadays, the show is called 'the professionals' and it will be aired on the outdoor channel.

some hunt reports of our clients can be read below along with pictures.

Includes: Visa invitation, customs handling, organization up to mentioned days, one trophy of mentioned specie, hunting and rifle license fees (if the hunter does not wish to travel to Pakistan with a Fire arm then I have a very good collection of hunting rifles including Blasers, Sauer, remingtons etc all fitted with the latest Swarovski Z6i scopes with ballistic turrets) transfer to/from the closest airport, full board accommodation in the hunting area, interpreter and local guide fees.

Excludes: International and domestic airfare, visa fees, shipment, insurance, gratuities, hotel accommodation before/after hunt, sightseeing, personal expenses.

Observer Fee: $1,500 for this entire trip.

If there are any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Danish Ali Pir
CEO Indus Safaris
237, 36th street
off Khy-e-Roomi, Karachi.
Sindh, Pakistan
Tel: 00923232288882
www.indussafaris.com

Aaron Neilson's hunt report

My picture thread on AR.

Bobby Davidson's hunt report

Steinar's Hunt Report in Ovis Magazine

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Damn Danish this looks like a trip I would love to do, how much discount is this?

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
@A.Dahlgren: thanks. the original price of Sindh Ibex is $16,000 so its a huge discount.
Best Regards
Danish

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW, Now I wish I didn't have my Tur hunt booked lol
This is on my list to do someday. Is there any chance to have a deal like this in future years? What a steal of a deal Danish. I am surprised it is still available

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
thanks nube, yes deals like this are available almost every season. regards

One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
Superb hunt with a great host in a country that will pleasantly surprise you.

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
thanks saeen :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great deal .

Posts: 142 | Location: Hidalgo, Texas /Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bhtkevin
posted Hide Post
Danish is the only person I would hunt Pakistan with. Ive talked with him a bit on email and when my schedule opens up for a hunt, I will book it. Someone should jump on this.

Posts: 147 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thanks bhtkevin.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
One Ibex Tag is Sold, one Tag left.
Thanks
Danish

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are Blanford Urial ever offered at discount? If so, contact me please.

Posts: 156 | Location: Satsuma, Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
View Bearhunter's Public Profile

PM sent.
Regards

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
guys im Visiting the USA in September to meet some hunting clients and hunt a little myself. if anyone would like to meet up for a drink and discuss the possibilities of hunting in Pakistan please do let me know.
Best Regards
Danish Ali Pir
www.indussafaris.com

One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
This will be a great hunt for someone! Wish it could be me!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Danish - let me know your US schedule, particularly if you'll be around New Orleans or Houston. We can grab some drinks/food and catch up.
Charles

Posts: 661 | Location: Below sea level. | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tygersman:
Danish - let me know your US schedule, particularly if you'll be around New Orleans or Houston. We can grab some drinks/food and catch up.
Charles

Really? You think he wants to hang out with an attorney - really??

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
quote:
Originally posted by tygersman:
Charles

Really? You think he wants to hang out with an attorney - really??

Only if he wants to party like a rock star. But he might have a better time with you in Colorado, since you guys all traded your guns in for pot and same sex marriage.

Posts: 661 | Location: Below sea level. | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Only if he wants to party like a rock star. But he might have a better time with you in Colorado, since you guys all traded your guns in for pot and same sex marriage.[/QUOTE]

Ouch!!!
Hitem where it hurts

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
hahaha, hey Charles man, partying like a rock star sounds like a better plan… :-)

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Jim Shockey's hunt with me.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whether in Yukon or in Pakistan Jim is always wearing the right outfit ...

thanks a lot Pir for those pictures and report.

Phil

Posts: 1735 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
who's palace is that? I like history

Posts: 42 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 21 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
do you really need a dining tent that sits 100 people? although i must admit the sleeping quarters look comfortable. is the price the same for next year as posted at the top?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13152 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I want to know if you all rode camels during the hunt.

~Ann

Posts: 19165 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Jdollar, this discounted price is only for this year. thanks.

Aspen hill: yes maam we rode the camels but only for a little while. :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Pir,

I enjoyed it tu2
Superb!!!

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Jim's Himalayan Ibex.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Jim Shockey's Urial.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Jim Shockey's Blackbuck.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pir Danish,

WELL DONE!!! I was following the hunt on Jim Shockey's Facebook as it was unfolding. Looking forward to the broadcast.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9368 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kathi :-)

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Axis in his natural habitat! Way cool. Big billy tu2

Danish you're tu2 Well done my friend!

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dennis brother :-)

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post