Find
Notify
Tools

Cancelelation hunt July 2014
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of African Barefoot Safaris
posted
Good day, I have a cancelled hunt for July 2014.

My daily rates are $300 a day but if you book this hunt it will be $200 a day.

Daily rates include food, drinks, PH, tracker, skinner, cook, cleaner etc.

Animals that can be hunted,
SABLE $8000
Kudu $2200
Gemsbuck $2150
Warthog $350
Bluewildebeest $850
Duiker $350
Steenbuck $350
Blesbuck $350
Impala $350 and female free!
Baboon free
Porcupine free
Jackal Free (we do calling at night with FoxPro)

If there is any questions please feel free to ask,
info@africanbarefootsafaris.co.za

Thank you,
Reon

If there

Reon van Tonder
Outfitter and PH
African Barefoot Safaris
africanbarefootsafaris@gmail.com

Posts: 55 | Location: South Africa/ Namibia | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK guys,what else do you need to book a hunt? This is a great deal??

Reon van Tonder
Outfitter and PH
African Barefoot Safaris

Posts: 55 | Location: South Africa/ Namibia | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The following information be helpful: Where is the hunt? What are the dates? Airport pickup or fly in? How much is the transfer? How long the ride/flight? How big is the hunting area? High fenced? Why should I go with your hunt where an Oryx is $2150 while at 1/3 the price eslsewhere? Pictures of the camp/staff/dinnning room/vehicles. On a personally note; I need to know if beer and (good) Scotch is included or available.

Posts: 135 | Location: Canton, Ga. USA | Registered: 30 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good day,

RSIMMONS, thank you for the reply.

First I need to correct my self, the Oryx is $1150 and not 2150 sorry for that!!

We are in the Limpopo Province close to the Botswana border.
About a three hours drive north of the airport you will land in Johannesburg.

Yes it high fenced in South Africa almost all the hunting properties are. I have close to 100 000 acres to hunt on! It not just one property.

We do bow hunting and rifle hunting.

The beer is Black Label and Castle and the whiskey will be what you like! We have Jack Daniels, Crown royale, Jameson etc etc. And yes it is included!

I will try to post some pics of the camp and maybe some trailcam pics as well!!!

If there is any thing else please let me know!!!

Reon

Reon van Tonder
Outfitter and PH
African Barefoot Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
if anyone has any questions about hunting with Reon please contact me for a reference.

I have hunted with him twice and have had a wonderful time.

The camps are great, the food great and the company outstanding!

The wide variety of properties to hunt is a big plus.

You let him know what is on your your list and he will do the research to get you the best animal possible.

You are not limited to his property alone and if the animal you are after is elsewhere he has access to numerous properties.

On my last hunt I hunted on five different properties that ranged in size from 3000 to over 50,000 acres.

One of the couples, here local, that I referred to him,did their wedding vows over again while they were there.

Reon's and his wife Elmay made it happen in such a wonderful way that they will never forget it. In fact I think they are booked again for next year!

In case it is not obvious, I am a very big fan of African Barefoot Safaris and trust Reon, and his outfit to the extremes!

Please PM me if you have any questions I can forward my phone number then if you want to talk one on one.

Shane

Here are some pics from my hunts with Reon;

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by African Barefoot Safaris:
Yes it high fenced in South Africa all the hunting properties are.
Reon

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade Reon , but ALL hunting properties are not high fenced in South Africa.

Good luck with selling your cancelation hunt.

Happy hunting

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with Reon and Elmay twice, 2010, and 2012. I am going again as soon as I can get the $$$ together.

Check the African forums for my results.

Kudu, Gemsbok, Waterbuck, Silver backed Jackal,
Caracal (yes, spot and stalk), Blesbok.

He has hunting rights on a lot of the best facilities in the Limpopo area.

You will see lots of game animals, most of them will make book.

If Reon and Elmay can put up with me for two weeks at a time, you know you will have a great total hunting experience.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Shane and "uncle" Richie. And thanx Jan, also hope I can get it sold!

Reon van Tonder
Outfitter and PH
African Barefoot Safaris