THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Blue duiker, Cape Grysbuck Eastern Cape, SA package....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue duiker, Cape Grysbuck Eastern Cape, SA package....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi, I am an Outfitter based near Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape, S.A. I have put together an interesting package for the experienced African hunter.

I am offering 3 of these packages during 2010. Due to permits required for the Blue duiker and Cape Grysbuck, I only have 3 of each still available.

Specialized Package: 7 days/ 8 nights ( 5 Trophies)

- Blue duiker
- Bushpig
- Caracal
- Cape bushbuck
- Cape Grysbuck

PRICE $5200

As these are elusive animals, the hunts are only conducted 1 on 1.

This in an all inclusive package from pick up at Port Elizabeth airport, till drop off at Port Elizabeth airport. Just pay your flights and taxidermy/dip and pack bills. No suprise hidden costs from our side!

I only house 1 group of up to 8 hunters at any given time, so you can relax and have the hunting camp and area to yourself or with your friends.

You can add hunting days to your safari at $290 per day. Price for observers is $120 per day. Other hunters that you would like to bring along with you can hunt at $290 per day or take one of my packages offered on the website www.settlerssafaris.com. Other trophies can be hunted at my pricelist less 10%.

This might seem a little time to succesfully hunt these elusive species, but our concessions are extremly well populated with these species and with controlled hunting assures optimim chances of bagging good trophies.

For reference details and available dates please email me at Bushmansgorge@hotmail.com.

Regards

Murray Crous
Settlers Safaris
P.O. Box 362
Grahamstown
Eastern Cape
South Africa
Mobile 0027 83 446 8256
Fax 0027 46 6228474
Email Bushmansgorge@hotmail.com
or
info@settlerssafaris.com

Web. www.settlerssafaris.com

Posts: 90 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 02 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
Hello Murray,

Welcome to the forum! Smiler

Congratulations on getting the posting in the discounted hunts 100% right on first time posting here; getting all the requirements met properly. Wink

Good luck with your season.

Andrew McLaren

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sounds great and I wish I could do it but I am still recovering from the stock melt down of 2008 & 2009. I have been on 4 plains game hunt; 3 to SA and 1 to Namibia; so I have shot most of the more common animals and some,like Zebras, more that once.I have been thinking about some of the tiny 10 to hunt. Hope to go in 2011 and I have never hunted in the Cape area. Next time my wife is going and the Cape area with the Winerys, Ocean and the Garden Route might be the perfect place to go with her. She will also be hunting some. I will check out your Web-Site and I am trying to find an additional couple to share in the fun. Good luck and welcome to the AR Forum.

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds Interesting, I will send a PM. I enjoyed hunting with you this year and am looking forward to another successful hunt together in the future.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome guys!Hope to hunt with you again in the not to distant future Tracker 49.

Army Aviator, sounds good to bring your wife and friends along, tons of things to do around our area for the ladies, aswell as incorperating a garden route trip down to Cape town. I actually offer this package on my website, 6 days hunting and 4 days touring. We could change the species of animals on the package to suite your wish list. 2011 is not that far off, and as they say "time flies when you're having fun" so dont leave the planning till to long.

Thanks for the good wishes Andrew, I hope everyone in the hunting industry can do well next season.

Posts: 90 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 02 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you all got Zebra?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes i have both the Burchell's zebra and Mountain Zebra available on my hunting concessions, as well as most of the other african species.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
An Email is enroute. This looks like a very doable deal for April-May

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Rich,

Replied to your email. Thanks

Murray

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Murray,

no Email from you yet.

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Rich,

You finally got a PM from me, sorry about the delay, seems like my outlook account is giving hassles. Joys of living in the bush i guess Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
be happy, you could live in downtown Jo-berg!

I got the Email.

thanks,

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your enquiry, pm reply sent.

Regards

Murray