1st Floor, 106-108 High St
West Wickham
Kent
England
BR4 0ND

Email: Info@AthinaSporting.com

Telephone: 0044 (0) 20 8289 3322

Hi All,

We are going back for another weekend of Spanish Partridges this November, and I have 2 spaces left.

This is a great two day, 3 night hunt. We stay in a boutique hotel just on the edge of the hunting grounds. All food and lodging is included and clients just need to pay their tips, cartridges and bar bill on location.

Friday dinner through to Sunday lunch is included in the package, as are all hunting licences, gun permits, transfers and 100 Partridges per hunter.

You will stand with your own Secretario on the hillsides and he will load and count your bag for you. Don't be surprised if some friendly rivalry between the loaders is evident, as it isn't unusual for them to wager on the performance of the guns they are responsible for!!

Each day is made up of 4 drives with a break for some excellent Tapas and refreshments in between, and the last drive is capped with a great home cooked meal and wine back at the main house.

This is a very traditional hunt, and also coincides with the height of the Ibex season. I the area we can also hunt Pure Iberian Mouflon or Fallow deer as well as Ibex.

Dates for the additional hunting are subject to availability and I would need to check and quote accordingly. An Ibex hunt will be going up on the board shortly.

Here are some pics from last year:

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote