New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marco Polo hunt just for 16500$
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We have 3 permits for that season to hunt Marco Polo in Kyrgyzstan. That price is most competitive in the hunting world.

info@worldwidesafaris.net
Tel:+99 450 3656045
+99 455 3656045
Fax:+99 412 4189495

Posts: 36 | Location: Azerbaijan | Registered: 16 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Which outfitter are you using in Kyrgyzstan?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe I can help you sell some. A LOT more info is needed. How long is the hunt? How many actual hunting days? Success rates for the last 2 years. Pics of animals taken will help. "for that season" is not specific. What dates are available and when are the best dates? What does this price include? What is not included in this price? Size expectations? Horseback hunt?
You might look at the details offered by others. Details and pics help sell hunts. A brief ad may generate interest, but you need to find a way to have us trust you. References will also be important. Good luck. Bruce

Posts: 373 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
don't forget the tip expectations from staff

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Which season is that season?

Posts: 168 | Location: Canada | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bhtkevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
don't forget the tip expectations from staff

In Kyrgyzstan? Have you ever hunted there or just blowing smoke? This isnt Tajikistan.

Posts: 147 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent this guy and e-mail a week ago and have yet to hear back. anyone ever hunt with him?

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Vince Hazen
posted Hide Post
As someone who has taken a Marco Polo hunt to Kyrgyzstan and not received his trophy, I urge anyone to be very careful. I checked references with other AR members, my name was on the FW CITES list, and still did not receive my Marco Polo. The outfitter and the agent stopped returning calls and emails. My son and I did receive our ibex mounts, but that is little consolation. I had a great time with my son and have some great pictures, but I would only go with a well established, highly regarded outfitter.

Posts: 149 | Location: Lometa, Texas | Registered: 05 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bhtkevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vince Hazen:
As someone who has taken a Marco Polo hunt to Kyrgyzstan and not received his trophy, I urge anyone to be very careful. I checked references with other AR members, my name was on the FW CITES list, and still did not receive my Marco Polo. The outfitter and the agent stopped returning calls and emails. My son and I did receive our ibex mounts, but that is little consolation. I had a great time with my son and have some great pictures, but I would only go with a well established, highly regarded outfitter.

Really good advice! Sucks you haven't got your trophies back. Who did you book with?

One of Us
Picture of Vince Hazen
posted Hide Post
Igor Kantsev was the booking agent and Adilet Ulukmanov was the outfitter. There are some other posts about Adilet Ulukmanov (after my hunt)on AR. Looks like he got busted for doing hunts they were not authorized or permitted to do. He might be in the pokey now. Serves him right.

Posts: 149 | Location: Lometa, Texas | Registered: 05 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bhtkevin
posted Hide Post
Igor had a group of hunters illegally in our camp (without knowledge until they showed up after days in the field).

One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
Nothing more expensive than a cheap hunt. JMHO

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone get an e-mail back from the outfitter who posted this? I have not for 2 weeks now

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote