THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    June / July special at Bos en Dal Safaris South Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June / July special at Bos en Dal Safaris South Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bos en Dal Safari's
posted
Hi All

We still have some open spaces in June and July and would really like to fill them, so i tried to put together an attractive package for our members, and i hope you do find this one very good deal!!!!!

This will be A 10 DAY PACKAGE FOR ONE HUNTER AND ONE OBSERVER with 6 full days hunting. One day will be devoted to bass fishing and another day will be used to go to the local curio shops and a visit to the elephant sanctuary where you can experience some real close encounters with these enormous mammals. Including touching, feeding, interacting and walking trunk in hand.

This is a great opportunity to bring your wife or girlfriend to come and experience South Africa with you. We also have a beauty Spa close by where she can go for all sorts of beauty treatments during the day. We also have beauty therapist on standby that come to the farm and do the treatments right there

All this will cost you only $2900.00 for the whole 10 days including a observer. This is only $290.00 per day for 2 people

INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:

10 Days accommodation for 2 people
All meals
All beverages(local beers, water and cool drinks)
Daily laundry services
Transfer from airport and back
1 Day bass fishing( tag and release)
1 Day curio shopping and Elephant encounter
Services of PH, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle
Field preparation of trophies
And 2 x free cull IMPALA

EXCLUDED:

International and domestic air travel
Accommodation and meals before and after the Safari
Animals bag wounded or lost
Taxidermy cost, dip, pack and shipping

Normal Trophy Price list Package price

Blesbok Common -$280
BlesbokWhite -$700
Blue wildebeest -$680
Zebra -$1000
Bushbuck -$1100
Eland -$2100
Grey Duiker -$375
Gemsbok -$1150
Impala-$280
Jackal- Free (if exported then $100 will be charged)
Kudu-$1800
Nyala-$2150
Red hartebeest-$950
Ostrich-450
Common reedbuck-$980
Steenbok -$384
Springbok -$400
Vervet monkey - Free(if exported $100will be charged)
Warthog-$210
Waterbuck -$1800

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more info.

Hunting area: 3000ha North West Province
Fenced
Outfitter: Bos en Dal Safaris ( member of PHASA
PH: Gerrit jv Vuuren(PHASA Member)

Here is some pictures of trophies taken over the last 2 months

Please if you think you might be able to work in a short notice hunt and get some exceptional trophies get in contact with me and we can start planning your trip. I have a coherent list of referances from previous clients that i will put you in contact with

Best Regards

Best Regards
Gerrit Jansen van Vuuren
Bos en Dal Safaris
www.bosendal.com
Tel: +275158307
email: gerrit@ehw.co.za

Posts: 56 | Location: Rustenburg South Africa  | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote