New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Rigby
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This one is off of Rigby's Facebook page. I was able to view it in process, in the white when I visited Rigby's shop and showroom. Here's their description:
The team at John Rigby & Co. are delighted to showcase another Rising Bite double rifle which was delivered this week. Number 11 of 20 from the limited edition Melissa Rigby collection is the first .470 NE in the series. The rifle features 25" chopper lump barrels, deluxe grade walnut, white gold inlaid text and complex game scene engraving by Geoffrey Lignon. The animals are complimented by relief scroll by W. Wild on the action and rib.

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, the Rigby photo went away when Photobucket made their change. I just signed up for Imgur and re-posted the photo.

Photobucket, kiss my arse!

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe the photography isn't as good as the actual work.

The lions in the fore ground look like one big gelatinous blob.

Looks like great engraving and a horrible lay out.

Posts: 7762 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post