THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    My Favorite Airline In The News Again!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Favorite Airline In The News Again!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
All for the wrong reasons!

The name BLOODY AWFULL, certainly fits! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66938 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
I know you love to beat up on BA, but how is this BA’s fault, Heathrow owns the equipment not BA.

Posts: 752 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think both BA and Heathrow operators are owned by a Spanish company.

Same idiots who had 4 de-icing trucks operating a few winters ago at Heathrow, that prevented planes from flying.

Apparently Geneva, which much smaller than Heathrow, has about 30 de-icing trucks, or so I was told.

The Brits sold their souls when Teflon TONY was ruling them.

And have not recovered since!

Posts: 66938 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Ah, BA and luggage issues. In 2015 I flew BA from Charlotte,NC to London and on to Copenhagen in business class. Luggage never arrived and wasn’t found until the day before I returned home 2 weeks later from Berlin. I claimed the lost luggage at the Berlin airport and immediately checked it back in to Charlotte. Priority tagged again and lost again! Got the bags a week later. Bloody Awful doesn’t begin to describe what I think of this airline barf

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have been extremely lucky, as travel quite a lot, and the only time lost my luggage was flying KLM from Amsterdam to Detroit.

My bag did not make it, but they delivered it to me the next day at my hotel.