THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Medical insurance for travel

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medical insurance for travel
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have just been reviewing some policies. What I noted was a bit disturbing.

In the policies I reviewed, I noted the following:

1- NONE provided COVID coverage.

2- Several had drastically reduced limits once one turns 65.

3- Some excluded medical coverage to an act of terrorism or political unrest.

Please review all policies that you might be considering. Please note in particular what is excluded. You don't need that kind of surprise.

Posts: 11906 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Larry,

It is probably a sign of the times.

Medical coverage differs in pricing depending on where you are traveling to. Traveling to Canada or the UK we did not need any additional medical coverage. My wife and I both have the same insurance group, however we have different policies. I travel more then she does and my policy allows me greater flexibility.

I book my travel with Debbie Gracy and I ask them to see what travel and medical insurances that they recommend, and you are provided choices.

You could always check with your current provider to see what they can offer as an add-on. I have limited international coverage with my insurance, however you can purchase additional coverage.

I try to find the best travel insurance that my wife can find. My Wife worked in the medical field for 40+ years and she is the one that does the research to find a policy. This usually cost less then purchasing additional coverage with your current provider.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote