THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    New Past Coronavirus Seatings

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Past Coronavirus Seatings
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
May be something good will come out of this?

The airlines, aided by crooked politicians, have been reducing the size of seating in planes.

May be that is going to change now.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Saeed, i was reading that news clip yesterday. I am not sure that it will happen.

Also, was reading about new rules for on loading passengers. Starting at the rear of the airplane window first, then middle seat if still used and last the aisle seats. Also new rules for of loading passengers.
This will go along with the new luggage carry on rules.

Should be easy.

Sounds like first class or business class will go away on some flights.

Oh, plus, there will be no carry on luggage allowed. I am sure the that will hamper the ones who carry on every thing but the kitchen sink.

Then the checked luggage will cost more, trying to get travelers to bring only what is necessary.

To go along with all this is the projected ticket increase for passengers. Some projections are up to 50% increase in ticket pricing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1575 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
good luck with that loading plan, the airlines can't/won't enforce their seating by rows, or group loadin plans that they had. Even if they were to be able to make this work, they would have to start loading the plane 3 hours before scheduled departure.

Same goes with the carry on luggage new rules, they nerver could/would enforce what they had then, and now.

Sure, raise ticket prices by 50 %, see how that works for economic recovery. I'll never fly again with that attitude.

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
They're bitching about their losses? They never bitch about the billions of dollars they have made since they instituted charging for luggage a few years back. Just last year (2019) they made 5 billion USD on baggage fees alone. thumbdown