THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Leaving for Zambia and MUNYAMADZI with Thor Kirchner

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leaving for Zambia and MUNYAMADZI with Thor Kirchner
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted
Many of you know, my wife and I are broken people - just trying to find our way back to some type of normality. 2 1/2 years ago our daughter went home early because of breast cancer. In so many respects we are just going through the motions. BUT, we feel the best thing we can do to honor her memory is to continue to do what she loved most. Love her children, our grands, and go on safari.
So…..off to somewhere I have not been. Munyamadzi game reserve in the Luangwa Valley with Thor Kirchner. My best most trusted friend and PH buddy, Nigel Theisen, is off on an Ellie hunt in Mat 6 in Zim - and since I have heard Nothing but GREAT about Thor, Nigel encouraged us to see someplace new………the Luangwa. Since I’ve shot most everything that moves - this is scheduled to be a tip toe through the bush for multiple ‘old’ Chobe bushbuck hunt.
With Nigel’s blessing, we are looking forward to making new friends and seeing new country. With Covid tests and trusty old rifle in hand we can’t wait to meet Thor and John. Just wish we could have brought our grands………….ELLYN WOULD HAVE LIKED THAT.

Posts: 502 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope you have an excellent safari and the time you spend in the bush helps the healing process as well as honouring the memory of Ellyn.

JCHB

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the safari and the bush. Especially with the Dane Wink

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Have a great trip. The Luangwa is a special place.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Go well and you are in good hands with Thor and John.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9868 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

+ 1

Wonderful part of Africa and some superb bushbuck!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Good luck and good hunting!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13387 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good Luck with the trip!!

I'm jealous!! I'm actually thinking about doing a late season hunt.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1284 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote