THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    It Is Coming! Because Some Are Getting FATTER!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It Is Coming! Because Some Are Getting FATTER!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sadly it is necessary.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Suits me just fine. tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You are all disgusting!

FAT shaming poor sods who cannot stop eating! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
While true that Americans are gaining weight, we are not the only segment of the world to do so.

If the airlines are truly worried about the weight, they would start weighing carry on bags. And adhere to the airlines carryon bag(s), weight and size limits. Nothing worse than a slob filling the entire overhead bin with their carryon bags. Very few domestic passengers check bags any longer.

We all have friends or know someone who is overweight. Many of these friends while flying try to fly business class where there is additional room. Many time they drive and other times they have no choice but to fly.

I have been packed on an airline flight many times in the past when it was over booked. And there are times that you observe a row of 3 seats packed with 250 to 300+ pound guys and gals. And you wonder what is going to happen, no way that the 3 can sit/fit in the row together. And wall-ah the flight attendants to the rescue and are looking for someone small to change/trade seats with and place a small person in the middle seat. Sad however true.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1575 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
A carry on bag can double its weight.

Not too much.

I am normal size, and so many passengers would put 4 of me to shame!

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I am normal size, and so many passengers would put 4 of me to shame!

Just looking at your pictures, I am not sure if you will ever put on any additional weight. That is your build and you have been that way your entire life.

Not making excuses for other travelers of the world, some if not many could sign up for your training class on how to properly maintain a proper weight.

The medical group uses different scales for the height to weight ratio. The state that I live in is considered to have the greatest percentage of over weight population in the USA. And when you are out and about it appears to be true.

Now looking at the new chart my cardio doctor provided me it show that I am over weight, however looking at the chart that is used for the Covid criteria, I am considered normal weight. Saeed, I figure that you would be on the lean or skinny side.

By the way, I have a few trapshooting friends who wanted me to relay onto you that they remember you and wanted to say Hi.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1575 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Give them all my best wishes too.

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
I am 6'-3" or 1.905 meters for you European types. Even though I weigh 225 pounds, width is not a problem for me, it is leg room. I almost always pay extra and book Premium Economy for the leg room.

The airlines should have a fare called Wide Load Economy where there is one or two less seats in a row and you pay extra for your wide self like I do for my long legs.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Just saw a report that Trump insisted his secret service personnel should NOT be fat! rotflmo

Obviously he did not look in the mirror! jumping

One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Up till now at least passengers haven't paid per pound but freight does and that's the market extra heavy people are cutting into. Big Grin

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2796 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Just saw a report that Trump insisted his secret service personnel should NOT be fat! rotflmo

Obviously he did not look in the mirror! jumping

Nah, ... there's a difference in being fat and slightly overweight. Big Grin

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Just saw on the news that one of Hollywood's stupid stupid bimbos saying we should not say "you lost weight" to anyone, as it is just as nasty as saying "you are fat".

Best part is this was coming from a fat slop, who is a drug addict too! clap