THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    New Considerations Before You Travel

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Considerations Before You Travel
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Several airlines are accepting bookings for travel.

But, there are strict criteria one has to follow.

Most important of which is if the country you are traveling to will accept you.

Or if you have to comply with a mandatory quarantine.

Please make sure you know all the facts before leaving home.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Another side report

It seems it will be more and more complicated from now on.

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I look forward to the EU guidelines, these will be telling as to what we American travelers should expect in Europe and likely other countries as well.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2745 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Emirates is flying later this month

They have stated previously that no flights will be conducted before July.

Hopefully things will start to look better soon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Emirates is flying later this month

They have stated previously that no flights will be conducted before July.

Hopefully things will start to look better soon.

Hello Saeed, if and when Zimbabwe opens its border to us infected AmericansWink I am wondering if you know if Emerites flys to Zimbabwe with guns...I know that Emerites flys from New York to Dubai so wondering if you know about the Dubai to Zim with guns flight.

Nobody seems to have ANY info!

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Hello Saeed, if and when Zimbabwe opens its border to us infected AmericansWink I am wondering if you know if Emerites flys to Zimbabwe with guns...I know that Emerites flys from New York to Dubai so wondering if you know about the Dubai to Zim with guns flight.

Nobody seems to have ANY info![/QUOTE]

We flew DFW to Harare on Emirates year before last with firearms, no problems.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2745 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:

Nobody seems to have ANY info![/QUOTE]

We flew DFW to Harare on Emirates year before last with firearms, no problems.[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear and thank you for your response!

Did you need to sleep in Dubai or did you connect to Harare?

Just thinking about how a layover goes with a rifle

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There were several options for Dubai layover times, some too short for comfort. We had a 13 hour or so layover and we did take advantage of an Emirates hotel voucher and slept a few hours.

Karl Evans

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who wants to sit in a 15 hour long haul flight wearing a n95 mask. Add in time at airport to get on the plane and time after landing one could be wearing a mask for 18 plus hours.

Won’t be fun.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Flying with Emirates, and having a lay over, does not matter how long, you do not have to bother about your guns, as they look after them, and taken to your onward flight.

People have been taking a lay over of several days to enjoy the city.

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Flying with Emirates, and having a lay over, does not matter how long, you do not have to bother about your guns, as they look after them, and taken to your onward flight.

As Saeed says in his final sentence, a layover of a few days in Dubai is highly recommended. It’s an interesting place. Next time through there, I plan on getting to Abu Dhabi as well. You have nothing to worry about with your guns, they’ll be well cared for by Emirates.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank You Saeed...I might just fly Emirates anyway, as I ALWAYS worried about my gun with SAA. One year it arrived the next day

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:

As Saeed says in his final sentence, a layover of a few days in Dubai is highly recommended. It’s an interesting place. ...

A couple of questions. First, how hot does it get there around August 15? Second, is it an issue to have an unmarried female with you sharing a room (both US citizens)?

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote