Find
Notify
Tools

Scrimshaw
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
Is it possible to have scrimshaw done on one's teeth?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely....I'll be happy to do it for you.....we have several possible patterns available:
1. Today's special is a Lunar eclipse ...... with a superb corona .... all done in relief like intaglio (be the first in your ward).
2. Tomorrow (if you can wait that long) we are going to do the city of Portland, Oregon .....full panorama .... can be done all the way across your uppers.
3. Next Friday (only because Fridays are slow days) we will be doing Czechoslovakia ..... will require both uppers and lowers for all latitudes.
Just send us an e-mail requesting information on colors available.

Oh, my...just realized you're from THAT country. Well......that poses problems. Write for information.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
yes, but it would probably be painful.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:

I'll handle this one, gents, I'm a doctor. Wink, follow my instructions exactly: finish that bottle pronto, and call me in the morning. You're welcome.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Let us leave no stone unturned. But let's take the case of implants. It seems implants are pretty popular but do dentists suggest any personalized touch?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
I am a dentist and if you pay we will do whatever patterns you like in as many colours you wish! hilbily jumping

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
You need a new grill?

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conifer:
Absolutely....I'll be happy to do it for you.....we have several possible patterns available:
1. Today's special is a Lunar eclipse ...... with a superb corona .... all done in relief like intaglio (be the first in your ward).
2. Tomorrow (if you can wait that long) we are going to do the city of Portland, Oregon .....full panorama .... can be done all the way across your uppers.
3. Next Friday (only because Fridays are slow days) we will be doing Czechoslovakia ..... will require both uppers and lowers for all latitudes.
Just send us an e-mail requesting information on colors available.

Oh, my...just realized you're from THAT country. Well......that poses problems. Write for information.

rotflmo tu2 rotflmo

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
As I use a dental drill to hand engrave crystal glass -I could do that with my drill and a bottle of scotch whiskey to kill the pain

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scotch for the drill or the glass??????????????

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
the whisky is for the customers shock when I tell them the price of the engraving

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote