New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cats and dogs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dogs maybe mans best friend but........cats do not tell the cops where you hide your drugs. tu2

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1497 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Lots of wisdom in that.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Saw a bumper sticker today that said, "If the world was flat,the cats would have already knocked everything off."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
The only thing keeping cats from taking over the world is they don't have thumbs!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Miss your comments Randle. This brought to mind the other day when I saw the kids wanting to get out on the upper deck (what I call the catio)when they looked at me with scorn because it was my fault that they did'nt have thumbs to open the door.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
That's definitely in the cat package of "looks". It is in the cat book on "Controlling Your Human". Packy