The Accurate Reloading Forums
Happy Easter Cat Lovers.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7821043/m/6531034152

21 April 2019, 22:39
packrattusnongratus
Happy Easter Cat Lovers.
Happy Easter Y'all, cat lovers or not. Be Well. From the Packrattusnongratus Ranch. Packy
23 April 2019, 09:42
NormanConquest
The cat kids brought in a lizard into the upper bathroom to play with on Easter Sunday.As the wife said,"That's one that will NOT rise again."

Never mistake motion for action.
25 April 2019, 06:11
packrattusnongratus
There's no controlling the predator instinct in a cat. I don't think it would be a cat any longer. Sad. Packy
22 May 2019, 11:25
NormanConquest
That's why the Egyptians revered them as Gods.They took good care of the grain supply from the mice + rats.I have a rat infestation in my shop now but the exterminator must have been drunk to try to charge that kind of money.Anyway,I locked one of my cats in overnight.It looked like a war zone.Killing rats is cool;knocking over jugs of acid + chemicals is not.My blue healer bitch just can't wait to get in the door when I open up.She tears in + then does'nt get one. So the other day I found a nest in my filing cabinet (RIGHT!) I took the file,removed the papers,dumped the ratlings on the floor + called to Princess. Just a couple of 'GLOMPS' + the ratlings were gone + more importanely my Princess was not frustrated by non success;indeed,she now attacks the issue with renewed vitality.Dogs as we know are creatures of habit.That being said,they NEED to have some victory in their life.I think I made my point.

22 May 2019, 20:28
packrattusnongratus
Glad you achieved some training success. Now it will be fun to see a working dog in action. Be Well. Packy
31 May 2019, 10:12
NormanConquest
Well she is a blue heeler + they are notorious for keeping those who don't belong off the property,but EVERY dog wants to kill a rat.The exterminator that came in quoted me $850.00 to spray + locked in at $250.00 a month.I might be out of touch on current prices but that sounds a bit rich to me.